Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quadlock to ISO. Forfour 454 2006

Hi everyone,

I just bought a Xtrons TA701PL stereo for my 2006 Smart Forfour but I'm not able to make it work.

I am connecting the radio using a Quadlock to ISO adapter I bought from eBay. Not sure if the wiring is right as the device doesn't boot up.

To be honest I don't know much about car audio. And any help with the wiring will be much appreciated.

Attached you can found photo of the car Quadlock and the Quadlock to ISO adapter I am using.

Thank you
    Attached Files

Hey there, you do need to switch around a couple of the pins in order for it to provide power (I did this for my COMAND retrofit), one of Evilutions guides will help here I think if your stereo's pins are the same - https://www.evilution.co.uk/index.php?menu=ice&mod=915

Comment

Thank you. I tried that same configuration without success. Also in my car the switch (red) wire works as continue power like the yellow. Maybe this is the problem? I also read somewhere I might need to get the switch power from the cigarette lighter... Not sure.

Comment

Problem solved. It seams like the red wire is not switched power as expected. So I'm using red as continue power and switched power from the cigarette lighter. Thanks

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X