Brabus 180km Speedometer coding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brabus 180km Speedometer coding

I own 2004 700cc Smart Fortwo Pulse, changed Brabus 180km Speedometer.

I already have Star C4 diagnosis device, and tried to code this Brabus speedometer.. doesnt work..!

Total KM is not showing..

How to code this speedometer VIN #?

Thank you!

Coding speedo to the car is possible, But I don't think it is that simple to get the speedo to work correctly and maybe this can not be done with the Star, there is a company that you need to send it too who modify it I think. Ossy on here knows and will hopefully be along shortly.

Last edited by Kapt. Q; 30-10-14, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Hi. i've a Passion with a Brabus speedo. Short story. You need to contact Tony (tune4performance ) Long story. Take a Your standard Speedo and put a chip in it. (SmartKits) And place Your Brabus scale in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kapt. Q View Post
        Coding speedo to the car is possible, But I don't think it is that simple to get the speedo to work correctly and maybe this can not be done with the Star, there is a company that you need to send it too who modify it I think. Ossy on here knows and will hopefully be along shortly.
        Thank you! It is not simple work with Star..

ossy kindly replied to my post!

Comment

Originally posted by ossy View Post
          Hi. i've a Passion with a Brabus speedo. Short story. You need to contact Tony (tune4performance ) Long story. Take a Your standard Speedo and put a chip in it. (SmartKits) And place Your Brabus scale in it.

Thanks! I contacted Smartkits for a chip with VIN coded.
          Looks like I need to change trans chip at back of the dashboard.

Comment

I've send my speedo to SmartKits . because a got a spare speedo. He place the chip in the spare speedo. And send it back to me. Then I placed the Brabus scale in it. I put the needle back ,on ZERO with the ingnition on 1.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X