Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDI ECU (EDG) pinout

Hello,

Can anybody please help me with the pinout diagram for the CDI ECU for 450?

I have installed an AC in the car (taken from a donor petrol car) - and when doing the wiring I saw that on the ZEE side all was the same but on the ECU side the pins for connecting the AC temp sensor and the command wire to the AC relay under the seat differ from the petrol version.

Thank you,
    Cosmin

I might be able to dig out the AC wiring diagram for my 2002 Smart Cabrio Cdi. Mine has a Zee so should be right for yours. Wiring diagram will show pin numbers. May take a day or two.

Comment

And did you look on evilution.co.uk?

Comment

• lalli_d1
        lalli_d1 commented
        Editing a comment
        not much info for a diesel 450 there.

Originally posted by tolsen View Post
      . May take a day or two.
      Why? are you not very adept at navigating WIS? :-D

Only kidding
      Just bought a fresh version purporting to be 2016 version, turns out it's at least two years earlier grrrr, instant refund though

Comment

There are also AC electrical diagrams in Wurth WoW.

Comment

WIS has four versions of the AC system electrical diagram. Kindly provide VIN and fabrication date. Fabrication date is more important than VIN as the diagrams are listed by fabrication dates.

Comment

Here is AC diagram for any Smart 450 made from 9 Jan 01 up to 11 Feb 02:

Smart450CdiAC9Jan01to11Feb02.pdf

Comment

Prima data du-te la cutia de sub scaun http://www.fq101.co.uk/how-to-guides...8-engine-fuses ,verifica siguranta si releul ; cu motorul oprit ,scoate releul de A/C si da un plus pe firul care merge la ambreiajul A/C . E mare posibilitatea sa fie dus senzorul de presiune/ambreiajul .
              Mai ai un senszor de inghet situat pe radiatorul de clima de sub bot - radiatorul de clima cu radiatorul de apa sunt in aceeasi rama .
              Scobeste pe FQ101 si gasesti date despre amplasamentul componentelor .

First go to the box under the seat http://www.fq101.co.uk/how-to-guides...8-engine-fuses, safety check and relay; with the engine off, remove the relay A / C and give an extra wire that goes to the A / C clutch. It is a great opportunity to be led pressure sensor / clutch.
              You have a frost senszor located on the cooler climate in bot - cooler climate with cooler water are in the same frame.
              FQ101 picks on the site and find information about components.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X