Euroflo Exhaust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroflo Exhaust

Exhaust disintegrated just before MOT, surprised it had lasted until then, given that every exhaust I hear about has fitting problems I ordered the cheapest I saw, a Euro Flo from Online Automotive, £85 plus £6 postage. Separate CAT and silencer welded together, individual parts are reasonable quality, CAT looks very good in fact, the welding of the two parts together is a bit pigeon ****, but there were no gaps and it seems strong enough. On the plus side it fits really well, clearance between the right rear engine mount heat shield and the pipe is only a few mm but it does not touch and the support bracket mated up with the mounting points on the transmission with no issues. Exhaust is a touch noisier under acceleration, a bit boomier but it may soot up and quieten down over time. Flew through the MOT with negligible emissions. All in not a bad experience and at that price I could cope with it lasting only a couple of years. Thought I would share here as it is useful info.

I'm on my second '£100' exhaust and like you, no problems (other than not being able to clip in the Lambda sensor cable - some problem).

Originally posted by Buckster View Post
    . All in not a bad experience and at that price I could cope with it lasting only a couple of years. .
    Which is a reasonable expectation as the silencers tend to rot their arse out even the the cat part is still in good shape and working well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X