No announcement yet.

PowerFlex Rear Beam Bush Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see many double postings. Forum running trouble again?

Comment

Yes. Error messages for nearly everything.

Comment

Can't even contact admin,

Comment

We are talking performance-ish upgrade , nothing do to with a stock car .

Comment

Is it that both sites are now almost unmanned - it appears to be the case....

Comment

Yes - seems that way. On Smartz, the page presentation went haywire months ago. Asked the mods about it - heard nothing. Here, I cannot contact admin as all I get is an error message when I try to submit. Hoping they look in at some point. Will this post without an error message? Yes if you are reading it! If not, I'm talking to myself.

Comment

Changing the rea beam mount bush and other engine mout is for drivers , who dont care about (if there is any) feeling extra vibrations from the engine!
                But for the elderly and naggers , you dont have to do this kind of moddings!!!!

Comment

Apologies for going off topic here. Thrumbleux I tried leaving a comment for you but seems that function is also unavailable.

Comment

Quoting function doesn't work either.

Comment

I suspect both Smart and this forum won't be online for long.

Comment

Meant to say “Smartz” and “around”. Regrettably can no longer edit posts.

Comment

It's what I'm thinking also. Things are forever changing and we must accept this - just a shame to let a site go downhill this way.

Comment

From the link to the poly bush, this:

''The OE rubber bush is only supplied as part of the rearaxle beam assembly making it extremely expensive to replace (£300 plus labour)''

Does anyone know how complete the axle is as supplied? Does it include brakes, bearings?

Comment

All you get is a bare axle similar to this 451 one:

Comment

Thanks TK.
                                I thought as much, Fully dressed at £300 would be a bargain.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X