Heater blower stop working.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heater blower stop working.

Hi on my smart 450 for two 2007 my heater blower stop working i check the wires and its a ok check the fuse its ok test the blower motor working perfect i change and speed resistor but again not start.

There is no 2007 Smart 450 since model 450 was discontinued at end of 2006.

Comment

On documents is 2007 maybe is registered 2007 but is 450 so end of 2006.

Comment

Have you tried putting 12 volts directly to the blower motor? If that works, then there must be a fault in the wiring in the car. So either switch, connectors or cable.

John

Comment

When put 12v to motor start, we check cable which going to motor and got again 12v but motor not start we cut another cable and connect to the lighter and now working. but cant control the speed.

Comment

Sounds like the switch is faulty, it's not letting enough current pass down the cable. Using a meter you might see 12 volts on the cable, but if only one or two strands of the cable are actually connected, it can not pass enough current to turn the blower motor.
            Trace the cables back from the blower motor and at each point where there is a junction try connecting the blower motor with nice new thick cables.

John

Comment

Any updates on it?

https://manyautosltd.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X