Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG turbos

Great news.

Big turbos and manifold for the 451 are now cheaper, due to manufacturing costs coming down for the hybrid turbos.

Turbo AND manifold combined price of £2250 saving a massive £730

In stock now. Next batch being made in February next year, so I am taking depositis now.
    Www.BigPerformance.Co.Uk

020 328 REMAP (02032873627)
    STAR diagnostics. Remapping. Dyno. Key coding
    TAN codes. SCN codes. Body shop. Trimming. Crash repairs

Why would you want to fit a £2250 turbo on a Smart if used on a public road?

Comment

Originally posted by tolsen View Post
      Why would you want to fit a £2250 turbo on a Smart if used on a public road?
      Even the fortwo race cars run standard turbos and most of those are nearly 140bhp. How high would you want to go?

Comment

As high as possible. Do all the mechanical stuff and you get more power and torque first. Racecars now pulling 140 as some are using my flywheel and manifold
        Last edited by Big Performance; 28-11-14, 09:21 AM.
        Www.BigPerformance.Co.Uk

020 328 REMAP (02032873627)
        STAR diagnostics. Remapping. Dyno. Key coding
        TAN codes. SCN codes. Body shop. Trimming. Crash repairs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Performance View Post
          some are using my flywheel and manifold
          Some! So much for regulations. I assume these will be on the cars that seem to win more than the others.

Comment

I am dam sure i could go out and buy a second car that would out class a Smart car for that money.

Comment

I now have a Chinese turbo. Cost including delivery was only £100. New seals and balancing the existing turbo would cost twice of that. Can still keep up with traffic, economy has impoved and engine seems to have more power.

Comment

Originally posted by tolsen View Post
                I now have a Chinese turbo. Cost including delivery was only £100. New seals and balancing the existing turbo would cost twice of that. Can still keep up with traffic, economy has impoved and engine seems to have more power.

Good luck with that, there are some real dogs coming out of China, you get what you pay for.

Cheers!

Comment

coming out china ? i thought they cook dogs up ?

Comment

There is nothing wrong with good dog food. I have tried it myself. Supposed to be good for men.

The Chinese turbo came with a one year guarantee. No problems so far but keep my fingers crossed.

Comment

Some People have the turbo as an accessories, Other People is using the turbo!
                      Last edited by ossy; 02-12-14, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X