Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anona Water infiltration in air recirculation housing

Hello,

I am encountering a problem on my 451 1.0 Turbo from 2009.

We had a lot of rain last days and i noticed that i had a motor warning light..

So i decided to disconnect the battery to make it disappear, but when I removed the polystyrene footrest, i found some water near the battery mass.

I dry everything and put some paper towel to prevent water from flowing again on the battery mass.

After disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes, i didn't had the warning light again.

But my problem is to find how to unclog the drain hole of the recirculation housing from where water is flowing.

I put some photos of my problem in attachments, thanks in advacnce for your help
    Attached Files

Ihad something similar on my 450, the air-con drain to the outside was clogged with gunk (well about 1kg of soil it seemed!) I took the front of the car off, pulled the rubber sphincter thing off the end of the pipe, lots of dirt and water fell out and that was the end of the problem.

Evilution has a good guide for you, if you are not a member then pay for it, it is well worth it, lots of good info! :

http://www.evilution.co.uk/index.php?menu=info&mod=1033

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your answer, i'm an evilution memeber, i also had the problem on my 450 and on my 451 i already checked the drain tube near the battery and everything is fine here, i put an iron wire in the air conditionning box and it was not wet so i think the problem is situated above and i think i found where, the part number 180 is apparently also a drain
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Anon; 09-03-17, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Leaking windscreen ?
        Www.BigPerformance.Co.Uk

020 328 REMAP (02032873627)
        STAR diagnostics. Remapping. Dyno. Key coding
        TAN codes. SCN codes. Body shop. Trimming. Crash repairs

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X