X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wmd

Hi
    I'm looking to buy.my 1st Smart fortwo.
    I've looked at a 2004 Brabus today, my next viewing is a 2013 fortwo WHD.
    What I would like to know is wether the drive belt problem would have been sorted on a2013 car, or is it still a problem.
    Thanks.

https://www.evilution.co.uk/index.php?menu=info&mod=886

Still on going as far as I know ..... :-?

PS it's MHD ;-)

Comment

..... and be aware that power steering is a rare option and as small a car as the Fortwo is, I wanted assisted steering when I bought mine

Comment

Originally posted by EmilysDad View Post
        https://www.evilution.co.uk/index.php?menu=info&mod=886

Still on going as far as I know ..... :-?

PS it's MHD ;-)
        MHD

Whoops! sorry, about misspelling. But thanks for replying.
        I'm thinking more and more that the Brabus is the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by EmilysDad View Post
          ..... and be aware that power steering is a rare option and as small a car as the Fortwo is, I wanted assisted steering when I bought mine
          I've not driven any version yet, so perhaps I'd better start weight lifting. 🤔

Comment

I have just driven a brabus 450 cabrio its a 53 plate with 67k but it's 3k which seems a lot to me...

Comment

Originally posted by dolphinfreindly View Post
              I have just driven a brabus 450 cabrio its a 53 plate with 67k but it's 3k which seems a lot to me...
              I paid 2k for mine with less than 43k on the clock, looks like I'm going to be spending some more money on it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby 2000 View Post
                I paid 2k for mine with less than 43k on the clock, looks like I'm going to be spending some more money on it though.
                funnily enough the Brabus I saw went off sale, so I assumed someone had bought it. then it came back up for 2750, then off again after a week, it came back up last night for 2450... with the PS the paintwork needs minor work...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X