• McSmarts

McSmarts
    Unit 2, block 2
    Chapelhall industrial estate
    Chapelhall
    Airdrie
    ML6 8QH

Re: McSmarts - Independant

Had my Roadster in for a B service - really quick, excellent to deal with, did a really thorough job (even cleaned the car for me, which given how filthy it was was a job in itself!), fitted a new air filter for me as well and all for a price over 70 quid cheaper than the best quote I got from an official dealer before any parts.

Would definitely use again and definitely recommend!

Comment

Sam did my A-service at the weekend, cup of tea and an hour or so watching & learning about my new car, and a cup of tea too. Great.

Comment

Done a B Service on me forfour done a good job

Brill Service would deff recomend even fitted my new dials

April

Comment

Have emailed Sam to see if he can help out with my little ForTwo who is pretty poorly at the moment and the nasty folk at the Smart of Perth (don't start me on then!) are quoting HORRENDOUS amounts of money to fix him. I had taken him in to get some other work done when they found other problems.. and before I had even paid for the the minor work they were trying to sell me a second hand SLK!!! have they no idea how much I love my wee smartie? stooopid people!

Comment

Hi all ,
            I too have just had a level B service on my roady from Sam, real nice guy who takes pride in what he is doing and can answer all the dumb questions that I asked. At least you know that everything was done to the car rather than trust a Merc garage who dont give a flying:censor:.
            I will see Sam for my next service and anything else I need doing to the car. He gives good ideas for Modding too
            notmuch else to say but :thanx: and :goodlk: for the future
            Stovies

Comment

Word of warning, he ues's haggis as air filters

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X