NEW SMART

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW SMART

Hello to you all I'm on holiday in poznan in Poland and I thought I would take a look a the smart dealer to check out the the new smart And yes I'm glad I did it looks sexy with attitude being so wide .. And is so spacious in side . The smart media system was so easy to use and looks like a iPad on the dash ..it looks like and fills like its build to last..it was a bit weird putting the key under the steering wheel but that's just me having 4 smarts in my time and getting use to them... Yes it was the top spec one I was playing with but I can't wait to get one on the uk roads Doug

Take a look it's sexy...... Doug

Comment

Still not convinced. The interior is great. The interior boot handle looks like it was designed a utilitarian Russian designer, the rear lights are far too big, the bonnet makes it like every other car on the road and it's expensive for what you get. I'm also a little concerned about the rumour that the cars (eventually) fitted with the sequential box, won't come with steering wheel paddles.

Comment

Not to mention the huge increase in weight it has gained, the sequential box and clutch alone is some 57kgs !!!

Cheers!

Comment

As much as I want to like it, it is the bonnet that throws me off. Don't get me wrong, it is still a pretty thing but with the bonnet, it reminds me of a Toyota IQ. And with having seen the Renault Twingo first, the new ForFour just looks like a re-branding exercise (more so than the 1st Generation ForFour). With the interior, it looks OK but it isn't radical enough for me.

Comment

Still not sure on it, and I keep seeing things that don't help. The doors on the ForFour are metal painted panels, not replaceable plastic door skins like the ForTwo. Its £2k more than the Twingo, and on the German website there's a Pure model with steel wheels that we won't get.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X