Aoutocar full road test of fortwo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aoutocar full road test of fortwo

As per title, in Autocar this week a full road test of the new fortwo, the 89hp version in Prime trim. Haven't read it yet but perhaps of interest to anyone contemplating shelling out £12.5k on one.

The perfect car for a person with no left leg

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Kapt. Q View Post
      The perfect car for a person with no left leg

Cheers!
      dont start that debate again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thrumbleux View Post
        As per title, in Autocar this week a full road test of the new fortwo, the 89hp version in Prime trim with manual 5sp gearbox. Haven't read it yet but perhaps of interest to anyone contemplating shelling out £12.5k on one.

Comment

I saw the new Smart, and there is a different impression in the flesh to just looking at pictures. The message is - they want these cars to sell, and to first time Smart buyers. So they're presenting a different argument for the car. I tried opening the bonnet. How far is it supposed to hang down on the straps? The one I tried just left a small gap for access to fluids and light bulbs, but no more. Access would be sideways on. Hard not to get taken in by all the gloss. This car has to compete with all the other small cars as a like for like alternative.

Die hards, like me, could buy one of the out going models. I've had my new Smart for 7 years and still not bought any brakes. I prefer the non clutch pedal.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X