No announcement yet.

Much of a parts marketplace for smarts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much of a parts marketplace for smarts?

Hello
    Not sure if this is really the right forum area, apologies if not.
    I have a 2002/2003 red/black smart fortwo that has just been diagnosed with a dying big end bearing.
    I wanted to ask whether there is much scope for selling it to enthusiasts like yourselves for parts?
    Or should i just scrap it?
    I live just outside Halifax, West Yorkshire in the UK should anyone be interested in obtaining it.
    ta

Originally posted by Podcentral View Post
    Hello
    Not sure if this is really the right forum area, apologies if not.
    Small point, where you also posted (classified section) no replies are permitted without admin approval. Here though, answers are possible.

I have a 2002/2003 red/black smart fortwo that has just been diagnosed with a dying big end bearing.
    I wanted to ask whether there is much scope for selling it to enthusiasts like yourselves for parts?
    Or should i just scrap it?
    Can't honestly answer your question but now you have made it known you have a slightly broken car to sell, I guess you will just have to wait and see the response. Even if you scrap it, the parts will be available to smart owners via the 'breaking' process. (There is someone in Scotland that breaks Roadsters, but not heard of anyone doing the same with fortwos).

I live just outside Halifax, West Yorkshire in the UK should anyone be interested in obtaining it.
    ta
    Makes a hell of a difference that - telling us where the item for sale is located. Wonder if it'll catch on....
    And thanks, for giving us first dibs. Good luck,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X