Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Smart: main car or 2nd car?

have i already posted in this thread? can't find it if i have

mr sam smarticle is my only car, every penny of him owned by me and only me... sam is extra special because he is the first thing i bought with the money i got from selling my parents' house after they died... but also :teeth: (long story, but my daddy always wanted me to get a smartie.... hmm, i think i have posted this not-very-interesting story before, so will shut up now)

sam is even more special cos he's the reason i met a certain somebody :moon:

Comment

Originally posted by Kat
      have i already posted in this thread? can't find it if i have

mr sam smarticle is my only car, every penny of him owned by me and only me... sam is extra special because he is the first thing i bought with the money i got from selling my parents' house after they died... but also :teeth: (long story, but my daddy always wanted me to get a smartie.... hmm, i think i have posted this not-very-interesting story before, so will shut up now)

sam is even more special cos he's the reason i met a certain somebody :moon:

Hi KAt im a bit new to this game.

who is a certain somebody??????

Comment

Originally posted by smartcabrioletman
        a certain funkysmart member with a reputation for being evil, hence :moon:
        am SO happy he's mine, now just have to hang on to him

now stick to the thread mate... else i'll get in trouble for hijacking it!

Comment

Got my mk6 Pash for nipping about town and doing quotes/estimates for customers, always a good ice breaker to drive up in something so unoffensive!

Use my Bluewave Coupe for zooming around country roads and around town when I feel the urge to "pose".

Got myself a new Vauxhall Vivaro LWB which is great to drive for a van, lugs all my tools, equipment and various building materials around no problem. It does cost £70+ to fill up though....

Comment

Its my olnly car in that its the only one i own.

BUT i have works van (a 2 year old renault kangoo) which i travel 40k a year in.

Its the main reason i bought my first roadster, so i can have somethin to look forward to drive as well!! hehe

Comment

That'll be me then.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartSinead
                We are a 2 Smart Car household and both are the MAIN CAR :teeth: The one with the most petrol is the one that gets driven the most LOL:
                Same here but we have a 4 2 and 4 4 Silver Silver I wonder if we should get two 'My other car is a Smart' stickers Silver Silver

Comment

My main car, though it's the combined fleets 3rd car. And I used to have a truck, a wonderful Nissan D21 who I called Duchess. Butch indeed, whatever next?

Comment

Originally posted by Evilution
                    That'll be me then.
                    It certainly is, your most evil evilness:star:

and everyday i thank my smart, which is my only car (ok, already said this, but attempting ineptly to stick to topic), for helping me meet you

hmm, must do tally (if i'm bored): how many fortwos are main cars, how many roadies are, and um, how many, cough, forfours are? guess xblades too. and likewise for second cars. and also, how many greedy people have more than 2 cars (mentioning no names)?
                    Last edited by Kat; 14-08-05, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X