• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win a Years free petrol

This one's courtesy of smart :smile:
    Closes 03/01/2006

and to quote themselves....

"smart fact
    £1,200 buys about 1,300 litres of fuel. That's enough to run a fortwo coupé for almost 17,000 miles or 50 miles a day. Or the equivalent of Timbuktu and back nearly 4 times! "

Re: Win a Years free petrol

can i have it in beer if i asked them nicley

Comment

But my BRC needs High Octane unleaded and I don't think Texaco sell 97RON. Oh what to do with those vouchers if I win...

Comment

I just get
        Server Error in '/' Application.
        when I try to register.

Comment

The Texaco near my work does do a 97 RON, as I used it the other monring. Curiousll though it was written on by Marker over the top of the usual unleaded sign. As some of you may know, I've had some filling up issues lately and I was very wary about putting this in. However, the guy behind the counter assured me, in a kind of "yeah, it's the higher grade stuff mate" way, that it was all good.
          After talking to a few folk recently, I've been advised that 97 RON is only to be used when you can't get anywhere else for better stuff. Personally I think Shell's Optimax is good and I've heard very good things about Tesco's top stuff too.

Comment

Yup.. run time error.. I guess they do not want anyone to actually win this one ! LOL !!

Comment

. I got registered OK and filled out the online form. Mind you I think its just a thingy to get our info so they can try to sell a newer Smartie. :smile:

Comment

Originally posted by Vladaria
                and to quote themselves....

"smart fact
                £1,200 buys about 1,300 litres of fuel. That's enough to run a fortwo coupé for almost 17,000 miles or 50 miles a day. Or the equivalent of Timbuktu and back nearly 4 times! "
                I nearly drove to Timbuktu once but I missed the turnoff due to a sandstorm :embarasse

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X