New Site Sponsor - Tony Purslow smart Dealerships

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Site Sponsor - Tony Purslow smart Dealerships

I am pleased to announce a new sponsor of smartManiacs - Tony Purslow smart dealerships.
    http://www.tonypurslow.co.uk/

Based in the south in 3 locations: Basingstoke, Guildford and Hindhead.

As an exclusive deal to the site supporters they are able to offer 10% off all parts (excluding germany special orders!), 30% off all labour costs and full international postage!

In addition to the above they are happy to provide free technical advice over the phone over and above what is already available on here!

They're available on:
    • Basingstoke: 08436 852 795
    • Guildford: 08436 852 796
    • Hindhead: 08436 582 803

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Re: New Site Sponsor - Tony Purslow smart Dealerships

http://www.am-online.com/news/2011/9...rritory/29776/

Comment

LOL
      good find! wasn't mentioned when I had my meeting with them!

ETA, I have confirmed with them that this does not affect any deals in place

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Just to let you know, I called the Basingstoke branch to order an AC hose but they will no longer ship items nationally or internationally due to fraud. Everything needs to be collected from their branch.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know, I've not been impressed with some of the feedback I've had anyway, so might seek out a new dealer to deal with

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X