Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site icon

Small request ( literally! )

Anyone got a nice smart .ico I could use on my Favourites bar ? Just changed computer and can't find my old one. Darn

Thanks !

Re: Site icon

Nic,
    There should be one on the site... it should load onto the page, however it doesn't do it for me, and I'm still sat with the internet explorer 'e'.
    We've had a lot of discussion about this amongst the admin team, and it's something James was trying to resolve... not sure if he got hacked off with it in the end though

it should be usings this:
    http://smartmaniacs.co.uk/maniacsfavicon.ico

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Hmmm. No I don't get a site marker like the BBC or others. Tried yours but it came in as a gif - might be the new laptop ? - and so wouldn't work.

So found an icon programme and converted it to an .ico and now all fine - thanks !

Sad what I spend my Sunday morning on - but it's snowing and got a cold

Comment

interesting as I'm on a new laptop too... can you link up the program you used please?!!!

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

It was called Greenfish Icon Editor - I got it off a pc mag cd, but it is also on the net

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multime...itor-Pro.shtml

but no guarantees for its safety!

Comment

ta

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X