Tapatalk Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk Update

Today, I updated my Tapatalk App for Android. Upon loading Maniacs, I got a Message saying the Administrator needs to update the API. Thought I should bring this to your attention,

Yep same Here upgrade rubbish. Back to old system

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Re: Tapatalk Update

Cheers chaps, will look into it.

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Hi. I am getting that message now. I am using iphone 4 with tapatalk version 1. Do i need to do anything? Thanks
        Mark

Comment

yep me too from ipad

Comment

Yeah, I know, sorry guys, I have the new API but my password to access the main file system isn't working (useful eh? ), so just waiting for a reset on that before I can get it uploaded.
            Will update in here as soon as it's done.

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

TBH its no biggie its just a dialogue box that disappears when you click ok

Comment

Agree not a big problem. Just wasn't sure if we had to do anything. Weird thing is every time i go into maniacs that message pops up and the screen starts flashing. Hope it is not my phone.

Comment

No, you guys shouldn't need to do anything, I've read the tapatalk support forum and it seems I just need to upload this new plugin (as soon as my god damned password is reset).

I did also read that the latest version of the android app (not sure if anyone is using that) seems to be buggy, so there might be an update for that too.

Comment

not had any issues on my nexus 7 on here mine is version 2.4.13

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X