swap numeric panels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: swap numeric panels

the profanisaurus is well worth getting someone else to buy for you, for christmas or summink.

I got mine a few years back now , it's knocking about somewhere here at work

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
      the profanisaurus is well worth getting someone else to buy for you, for christmas or summink.

I got mine a few years back now , it's knocking about somewhere here at work
      all I will say is the Boston pancake was the most disgusting concept I have ever come across until the mention of Californian tans in this month's issue of the magazine!
      sigpic
      DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Owner View Post
        but the profanisaurus will explain these archaic colloquialisms for obscure deviant practices and basic human biology!
        Wikipedia \/\/\/\/\/

Notable features
        The references for various slang terms for vagina reference each other in a loop, without ever defining the term.

Comment

Stacey, don't look up the pancake on Wiki!
          sigpic
          DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Comment

jim! I've had an offer on the orange site for lite white panels (easier to spray??) would you be interested.

Everyone else - am I right in thinking it makes no difference if it's LHD or RHD if everything else matches.

Comment

Up for seeing this on eBay and trying my luck. You can always put a reserve in as a safety.

Comment

panels no longer needed , swap done...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X