Classifieds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classifieds

Go back to the old classifieds forum style.
    Yes
    87.18%
    No
    12.82%

The poll is expired.

have voted..and tho auctions look good dosent seem to work as well ,aviaters only still harsh but better

Comment

Would aviators only be allowed to post or to look at the forum, or could everyone look at it?

If Aviators only are allowed to look, then it would make selling cars in it a bit tricky - how is a newbie looking for a smart going to see the cars for sale if they cant see the forum?

Comment

open to all and Free

Comment

DAVID!!!!!

you said you wouldnt let us!!!!!:zip:

na i kid i miss the old style soooo much i even look at the 'orange' site for the parts for sale but i prefered when funky did it as it was not as strict (ie you let non smart parts for sale)

PS BRING IT BACK....oh and yes i have a few goodies for sale......:teeth:

Comment

A massive majority yes at the moment.
            It takes a big effort to admit something doesn't work, nice one.
            But wouldn't it be an idea to keep both running and have a sticky link at the top of the classified page to the auction.

Comment

My 2p's worth as a new comer: This is a great place for new Smart owners to hang out with lots of free advice & a good community.
              Free to all is always good but if money is an issue, then how about, free to sell any parts & a '£5 fee per car until sold' arrangement? This would raise the most money & hold the widest audiance.
              You could display each ad for 1-2 weeks with a free 'update' button to make changes or 'keep live another week'. If the ad is not updated it gets removed. This make buyers & seller return to the site regularly which can only be good.

Pete...

Comment

Originally posted by Binman
                52 voters...indifference/lethargy at it's worst!!! No wonder Labour keep bloody winning!
                I say, I say - how dare you bring nasty politics into such a pure environment as Funky! You'll upset S2Trash (Tom) with comments like that and that would never do - would it?

Comment

Its a shame that people don't use their freedom of speech unless they are on the internet.
                  God I do hope Labour doesn't get in.

Comment

shut it binman or ill stick you on the gate at beaulie again with the nice couple who dident want to pay for two

Comment

I have to agree here how dare you bring nasty politics into such a pure environment
                      i see enough of this nonsense on the tv and via my letter box

if you insist on talking politics then do it in non smart and mark it so that i know not to go in that topic

Comment

looks like we will be going back to the old style classifieds.

Comment

Hooray, when?

Comment

You will be pleased to know that the old classifieds will return on Sunday 24/04/05. If you currently have any auctions please transfer them now to the forum classifieds which is now open. The auction will close on Sunday 24th April.

Thanks to all for your support and input. The classifieds section is free to all except commercial sales which will not be allowed.

Comment

Investigation Dave, It dosent take long to find out. Also member reporting helps.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X