No announcement yet.

When did you buy your first smart...??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: When did you buy your first smart...??

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Bought a brand new Silverstyle in 2000, then my current mhd passion cab a week ago

Comment

Originally posted by lalli_d1 View Post
        i bought mine in 2007. no service history it was a tip but with a bit of TLC it looks fab and the engine seams to still be going well!
        yeah its now off the road DEAD. wouldnt drive but start and now wont start either!

Comment

Got mine less than 2 weeks ago, and i love the thing!

Comment

Bought my first Smart in August 2002. An all silver passion cdi with red interior and sunroof. Really liked that car, but then in April 2003 I test-drove the Roadster and fell in love.

We're married for more than six years now, and it's still like it was the first day...:cloud9:

Comment

Hi everyone

I bought my first Smart in August and have loved every minute of the time I have had her. I will be buying more in the future too.

Matt

Comment

march 09 and im now looking for a third smart, but i have spotted a niche as i only buy cheap ones with dead engines.

Comment

Picked up my first one on Saturday 17th Oct 2009 :silvertri

Comment

Our first in June this year ;-) not looked back...

Comment

Next year will be my 10th year of Smart ownership!

Comment

last saturday - no poll option for me

Comment

Thought I'd update this poll with 2010 & 2011 and push it back out there to get the newbies

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Brian came on September 2008 fresh from the factory (he's now gone) and Pablo is a preloved cabbie that I got in July this year. Both 451's.

Comment

I got my little car in September, a little cdi Pulse, I've owned Land Rovers, still do, but I do a 70 mile round trip to & from work every day so I wanted something a little more economical than my V8 gas Discovery. Driving the Smart is like driving a go cart, you're just off the ground, you press & go, engine behind you, pedals come out the floor, instant steering, it's great fun to drive, it's also like owning a Land Rover, fellow Smart owners tend to acknowledge each other & they all tend to be very friendly. Would I buy another Smart? Not for a long time yet, I'm liking this one too much at the moment!!!

Comment

just over a year ago and ive been bitten by the bug i remember when i brought it i said i wont spend any money on it ill just use it from A to B and have my bike for fun.

a year on ive spent about 3k on it and use it to get from A to B and for fun (sometimes i think its more fun than my bike :p)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X