Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One owner 2005 fortwo Pure for sale spares/repair.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One owner 2005 fortwo Pure for sale spares/repair.

On the off-chance that someone wants to take on my one owner fortwo with completely documented history as a restoration project...
    I ran this car from 2005 to early 2020. It was properly serviced and maintained through out.
    It differs from standard in having lowering springs (one is broken), the thicker (13mm) rear anti roll bar, and Roadster steel wheels (2 sets with Michelin Pilot Sports and Kleber winters). Other than that, it is standard.
    It had a complete engine rebuild in 2016 at 75000 miles (see separate thread for details) and ran faultlessly to 86000 miles when the ABS/ESP module failed (£1400 new).
    It is Jack Black (Tridion and panels). The paint is faded and the shell needs a small amount of welding on the driver side sill. Otherwise, the shell is good. Ditto panels - the odd scuff but no cracks or splits. Interior is good - just needs a clean.
    The worst is general corrosion to suspension and brakes - for certain it needs the rear brakes completely rebuilt and the fronts need attention (though the calipers are fine) and an ABS/ESP module to go back on the road. All other sensors etc were fine when last checked ie, no fault codes.

Photo below is as it was before I took it off the road (on its rattier winter wheels). Currently sitting on blocks (with wheels removed) and most panels off (but dry inside - this car has never leaked water inside).

Edit PS Car is in NE Scotland.

<iframe src="https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=4F49EC9920BB8428&resid=4F49EC9920BB8428% 213431&authkey=AIPJxpH-mztNSaA" width="165" height="128" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Last edited by Thrumbleux; 26-04-22, 03:20 PM.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X