Monday - Friday 8.30am - 7.00pm
    Saturday 9.00am - 4.30pm
    Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm
    Opening hours: After Sales
    Monday - Friday 7.30am - 6.45pm
    Saturday 8.00am - 2.00pm
    Sunday Closed
    We now get 10% off Parts & Servicing
    Just e-mail Simon (simon.clarke@mercedes-benzofnottingham.co.uk)
    attaching your PDF member card and 10% discount voila!

When booking services e-mail Simon & then
    service can phone you & book you in :smile: .
    Don't forget to mention smartmaniacs & the discount.

Re: smart of Nottingham

Went to have the Exterior Sensor repaired on my Roadster
    Elaine my service manager was superb
    the mince pies and coffee were great too!

Lee fixed my exterior sensor (was a broken wire underneath)
    then they water tested the mirrors and ordered the mirror
    housings - I go back on the 4th to have them fitted.

I was there all day, (they fitted me in short notice so had no
    cars available) but with the nice waiting area I didn't mind and
    got all my Christmas wrapping done.

At the end Elaine explained what they'd done and said
    what parts they'd ordered. The car was cleaned too
    Fist visit as a customer - my vote 10/10
    (mind you SRU in notts normally get 12/10!)
    Last edited by Vladaria; 16-12-05, 01:41 PM.

Comment

My roadster suffered with a slow speed judder which turned out to be a faulty actuator. I took it to Smarts of Nottingham
      last tuesday and they sorted it free of charge under warrenty. Simon was my service manager and was very friendly and very
      apologetic after Smart of Leicester kept sending the wrong part.

They were extremely friendly and kept offering me tea, coffee & biscuits whilst I waited. I have to agree they get a 10 out of 10
      for service. I too came away with a very clean Roadster so a big thumbs up for Smarts of Nottingham.

They also had a Mercedes Maclaren to drool over too in their showroom which is just an fantastic piece of engineering.

Derek
      Last edited by Arcadiauk; 16-12-05, 10:41 PM.

Comment

:thumbs_do :thumbs_do :thumbs_do

Sorry folks, I posted a huge rant a while ago but took it off because I don't like being negative.

Anyhow, to balance things up I'm afraid Smart Notts get a huge thumbs down from me - they were useless, unorganized, on occasion rude and quite simply didn't know what they were doing.

I dealt with Elaine as my service manager who was lovely, but the rest of Merc Notts is a shambles.

I won't go back, even though my Roadster is still under warranty.

If you're interested, PM for the full story.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcadiauk
          and very apologetic after Smart of Leicester kept sending the wrong part.
          Do you mean Mercedes of Leicester? We do not have a Smart in Leicester !!!!!!!!

If it is Mercedes of Leicester who kept sending the wrong part, they were supposed to have been taken over by BK Thomas (MB Nottm') about a year ago!!

Comment

Originally posted by wadia860
            Do you mean Mercedes of Leicester? We do not have a Smart in Leicester !!!!!!!!

If it is Mercedes of Leicester who kept sending the wrong part, they were supposed to have been taken over by BK Thomas (MB Nottm') about a year ago!!
            I was told by the guy at Smart of nottingham that it was Smart in Leicester that had supplied the part wrong, so not being from Leicester I couldn't validate his quote.

Derek

Comment

Went back to have my new mirror parts put on (which they did)
              to find out that after all that it was the seal (which they hadn't checked).
              New seals on order going in for three days in Jan.

Dissapointingly they hadn't cleaned the car AND blew the fuse on the speedo lights meaning I had to navigate home using my sat nav for speed info and then call out smartassist to check the electrics.....(who found it was a blown fuse)

Not exactly sterling work....

Vlad x

Comment

They were very kind and polite but....

45+ minutes to change my tyre. I bought the wheel in (not even on the car) just to have the tyre changed and it took over 45 minutes to do.
                Last edited by Vladaria; 06-01-06, 11:32 AM. Reason: updated post icon

Comment

Smart Notts strike again...

My Gran took her For2 in to have a faulty battery changed - just the battery. She was booked in at 9am, and they took her car from her and told her it'd be ready at 5pm...

FIVE?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: TO CHANGE A BATTERY?!?!

Oh dear...

Comment

i got all excited then and thought there was someone in leicester i could take the car to for services. doh!

Comment

Collected car after the seals being done
                      Nice neat job & car clean too!

Vlad x

Comment

I am in the process of buying a smart. Can any one from the Manchester area give me some advice on Independant service centres in Manchester.

Cheers

Steve

Comment

Booked our roadster into Smart of Nottingham last monday. They said to bring it in today (13/11/06) for assessment. So far my dealings with them are good-

Initial receptionists very pleasant and courteous.

Original bloke didnt know diddily about smarts (even asked ME what the warranty length for smarts is, and although I have 2 months left of warranty said "Thats a bit close to end of warranty - DUHHH?!!!)

Dealing with Lucy there now, very friendly and courteous - they have given me a Mercedes B class which I am very grateful for (doesnt mean i like it though!)

Will have to see later today what their diagnosis is.... Car is in for roof leaks, baffles going in exhaust and front anti roll bar bushes worn. I know it is this because SRUS diagnosed it the week before when in for service. (I feel a bit of a cheapskate having them service it then take it to dealer!!)

Anyway, an update later then a review after they have done the actual repairs....

Comment

Well....

What a great service i received from Smart of Nottingham -

1) text message 2-3 days before to remind me of booking
                            2) courteous receptionist and Lucy was excellent (she said that whilst Smarts arent her particular flavour that she likes to deal with Smart owners equally with the Merc owners )
                            3) car dropped off this morning, free delicious coffee
                            4) brand new Mercedes courtesy car
                            5) update phone call during the afternoon to advise what was happening with car- all required parts in stock and mechanic working hard to complete same day
                            6) returned SAME DAY to pick up roadster, complete with new seals correctly and cleanly fitted, anti roll bar fitted AND handbrake recall made.
                            7) Car valeted inside and out...and driving like a new car

Friendly courteous staff, efficient communication and workmanship.

Rock on Smart of Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie42C
                              Well....

What a great service i received from Smart of Nottingham -

1) text message 2-3 days before to remind me of booking
                              2) courteous receptionist and Lucy was excellent (she said that whilst Smarts arent her particular flavour that she likes to deal with Smart owners equally with the Merc owners )
                              3) car dropped off this morning, free delicious coffee
                              4) brand new Mercedes courtesy car
                              5) update phone call during the afternoon to advise what was happening with car- all required parts in stock and mechanic working hard to complete same day
                              6) returned SAME DAY to pick up roadster, complete with new seals correctly and cleanly fitted, anti roll bar fitted AND handbrake recall made.
                              7) Car valeted inside and out...and driving like a new car

Friendly courteous staff, efficient communication and workmanship.

Rock on Smart of Nottingham
                              must of got some new staff as it dont sound like the same place i went to!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X