Monday - Friday 8.00am - 7.00pm
    Saturday 9.00am - 6.00pm
    Sunday 11.00am - 5.00pm
    Opening hours: After Sales
    Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.30pm
    Saturday 8.00am - 1.00pm
    Sunday closed

Re: smart of Bristol

My smart went into Smart of Bristol to have some warranty work done (not Smart warranty) on the 14th December for what was meant to take a few days.

I am still without my car now and will be at least until Tuesday(if im lucky).

Tony
    Last edited by Vladaria; 02-01-06, 10:42 AM. Reason: moved to Bristil thread, changed icon

Comment

UPDATE

Phoned them on Tuesday, the part they ordered had not been delivered.

Phoned back Wednesday. Part recieved and being fitted. Shoud be ready this evening or tomorrow noon at the latest.

Phoned Thursday 1PM. Part recieved was the wrong one. Waiting for another part !!! Hoping to be complete on Friday.

I won't hold my breath.
      Last edited by shimmyuk; 06-01-06, 04:57 PM.

Comment

ForTwo A Service
        June 2005
        £130 including oil.
        No hassles, all done in good time.

Today had a key fault repaired under warrenty.
        No charge, no problems to report.

Comment

Phoned back this afternoon to see if the part had arrived and been fitted. No such luck.

I am now told there is none of these parts in the UK! So WHY was I told they had ordered one??

They have located one in Germany and they hope for it to be here by next Wednesday. :frown:

A friend at work asked me how long they have had the car....my reply....."Longer than ME!"

Comment

Just to let everyone know the Servicing part of smart Bristol has moved to Mercedes in Ashton Gate whilst the Cribbs branch is being updated.

The addy FYI :smile:

Mercedes-Benz of Bristol
            Winterstoke Road
            BS3 2LG Bristol
            Tel. +44 117 9669331
            Fax +44 117 9631128

Comment

Smart of Bristol will reopen at the completely redeveloped Cribbs Causeway site, i am told for sure, on May 21st 2007.

My experience of thier service has been first class. Expensive of course, but a service assistant bloke called Rob who usually sees me is really sharp and will help out wherever he can. I have used Bristol Smart for servicing my ForTwo and both of my Roadsters and i really cant fault them.

Comment

went past smart bristol @cribbs last weekend and all seems to be up and running - looks v impressive!!

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X