Saturday 9.00am - 5.00pm
    Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm

Opening hours: After Sales
    Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm
    Saturday 9.00am - 5.00pm
    Sunday closed

Re: smart Croydon

ForTwo BrabCab Warranty work.

ABS/Trust lights permantly on from delivery. Rear window catch and boot very sticky.

Overall very pleasant to deal with, will give lifts etc within croydon area. But very busy, and can be difficult to get hold of service staff.

However ...

Left car all day with them. Said they had reset the lights, given it a "good half an hours test drive" and that the lights no longer came on. However magically they did come on when the service person drove the car from round the back to deliver it to me at the front. And magically the mileage had not gone up from when I noted it when I left it.

They also said the fact that the boot would not close "wasn't too bad". I begged to differ and suggested they speak to Mercedes Corporate to whom I would be rejecting the car.

On second visit they replced the lateral sensor and all was fine. They also said the the rear hood fixing was sorted. When I went out to the car in the rain I noticed that the rear of the hood was not even closed ! Service chap very embarrased, and took it straight back to get it sorted.

Suspect that time pressure means corners are cut. Good if you are insistent about what you want doing.

Comment

I asked for the price of "A" service and the lady at service reception asked me if I my roadster is a fourtwo or forfour. Well, obviously I didn't service my car there...

Comment

Asked for price of a new fortwo service andthey came out top of the list at £220!

However, we bought our Passion there last week, and the sales service was great. Although I've been waiting a week for the radio code that they didnt supply.... Must phone Kamal tomorro

Oh, and when we first viewed the car, we found a scratch on the front passenger wing. they didnt try and fix it, they just put a new one on!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X