Monday - Friday 8.00am - 7.00pm
    Saturday 9.00am - 5.00pm
    Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm

Opening hours: After Sales
    Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm
    Saturday 9.00am - 2.00pm
    Sunday Closed

Re: smart Colindale

The only feedback that I can give on them is negative.

When considering a purchase, last November, I visited and foun them less than helpful. Lack lustre reception when it was found that I wanted second hand. The list of questions that I left to be answered - were never followed up.

Today, I rang them to have a TAN code done for Cruise Control (installed by SmartArse Watford) and they did not understand what I wanted and then could not tell me how much time was needed and then suggested that I went to MB in Watford.

I did and they were very helpful and explained the (crazy) way in which TAN codes are handled and it will be done next week.

I shall never bother with Colindale again.

Comment

Come to the Redbourn meet tonight - we can compare Colindale war wounds. :p

TBH - I have found Colindale Sales dept to be very good. Soy Miah who is the main smart sales guy is helpful and if you mention anything to do with smart clubs he will go on for ages about modifications etc.

The Service Department is terrible. Unfortunately, they are all Merc service guys and don't really care about smarts. The smart guys who actually work in the factory are okay and helpful but you can't deal with the direct!

They should know about TANing a cruise control stalk. I made such a song and dance about mine that they should not forget me (or TANs) in a hurry! Obviously they did. Without turning this into a discussion, which service guy did you deal with Cape?

@JamesMackB

Comment

Phoned them up for standard warranty claim - they told me to go to Watford instead. Nice one chaps.

@JamesMackB

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X