Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.30pm
    Saturday 9.00am - 5.00pm
    Sunday 11.00am - 5.00pm

Opening hours: After Sales
    Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
    Saturday 8.30am - 12.30pm
    Sunday closed

Re: smart of Perth

Took my roadster in to get its interior wing mirror trim fixed (was falling off). They did it while I waited, also carrying out the handbrake service bulletin without even telling me. I asked them to replaces a fuse, I even wrote this on the job sheet myself when i arrived. On receiving the keys I drove away and interior light was still not working, I thought it had blown again, stopped and looked and there was still no fuse in the empty space, I was specifically told they had done it, so I don't understand why I was lied to. It's not like it had fallen out. Plus, after doing whatever they did to the handbrake, the trim around the back and the carpet doesn't seem to "fit" together anymore. I get less happy everytime I go near a smart centre.:frown:

Comment

i am not to happy with them either mate, i am over paranoid and like to look aftr my car, maybe a bit to insicure

but i took it to them to get paddles retrofitted

1st time the said it couldnt be done but took my £90...

2nd time in (people might remember me at billing with help from justin,kane and dave at smartsuits) they managed to set off my airbag light...ok i did get a forfour for a week but i had the added pressure of worrying my car would be ok

i suppose at the end of the day all we are is a number to these people....

Comment

yea but you are never happy with anyone sam, its official

Comment

You must be happy with them --don't complain or they refuse to service your car.

They like happy customers -- that means you don't question anything they say or do.

Smart sales area now Scoobys.

Won't matter to me they won't well me a car either.

And all because the lady said "disappointed"

Comment

Perth have accumulated some Kudos from me. I had a problem with my warranty, and a huge job to have performed. The job should be a warranty issue but the company that sold me my car didnt activate the warranty so Smart were refusing to cover the job. Perth to their credit took it upon themselves to negotiate with the warranty company and when that dried up they also negotiated with the original smart dealership that sold me my car to cover the cost of the entire job. This was above and beyond the call of duty, Lyn at Perth also did a good job of phoning me eery day even when (there was no news) to keep me up to date and let me know they hadnt forgotten about me! Recently got the car back and the work carried out seems to be ok! A significant improvement in the Customer Service here now.

Comment

Yep, Lyn was dealing with me last week too, and I've got 4 new wheels when i had one bubbling, and she got everything sorted under warranty. And got everything including seals done in 4 days.

Well worth the 120 mile round trip

Big thumbs up

sev!

Comment

Hi

Hello to everyone :newbie:

My car is now showing 2 spanners, so time for its second service. As I live in Elgin Scotland, I have been looking through the forums to find the best place to have the service done. The obvious choice is Smart of Aberdeen, but I could travel down to Perth if I was going to get better service??

The car is still under warranty until December and I have a few other jobs I want sorting out. Otherwise I would probably go to an independant from what I have been reading about Smart Dealerships

Comment

I haven't heard much about Aberdeen, but if you can't make it to a good independent then Perth or Edinburgh have both been said to be good.

sev!

Comment

shame i am not closer mate, in saying that my latest customer is from the isle of bute!!!

Comment

Count me in as a member of the Lyn Fan Club! She's great Had all of my roadster problems sorted out by Smart of Perth recently.

If only she was 20 years younger :lovesm:

What's this I hear about you running into deer Sev?

Comment

Put our roadster coupe in to them 14 months ago to get the door leak looked into. Was told the parts were on back order so waited 4 months and called back, no records at all - parts re-ordered. 12 months later not heard anything.
                        The car is contract hire so we really don't care about the minor leak so have now left it.
                        Must be the worst car dealer for service I have ever experienced. By contrast took car to smart of Glasgow for last service and got excellent treatment/

Comment

Originally posted by StarBlueSilver
                          Put our roadster coupe in to them 14 months ago to get the door leak looked into. Was told the parts were on back order so waited 4 months and called back, no records at all - parts re-ordered. 12 months later not heard anything.
                          The car is contract hire so we really don't care about the minor leak so have now left it.
                          Must be the worst car dealer for service I have ever experienced. By contrast took car to smart of Glasgow for last service and got excellent treatment/
                          Your lucky with Glasgow then, they replaced my SAM unit, took 3 days and then didn't connect the main power lead to it properly!

Comment

Originally posted by bus_ter
                            What's this I hear about you running into deer Sev?
                            eh? ........

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X