Saturday 9.00am - 6.00pm
    Sunday 11.00am - 5.00pm

Opening hours: After Sales
    Monday - Friday 7.00am - 7.00pm
    Saturday 9.00am - 6.00pm
    Sunday closed

Re: smart of Glasgow

Bad.

Awful Customer service, spikey and confrontational service staff. Had a fault in lights, was fobbed off with extremely poor attempt at an explanation of the fault's occurance. Was grossely over charged for a job which took less than 10 minutes to complete. I'll stick to Perth in future.

Comment

terrible,

just had quote of 430 for B service, was quoted 260 over the phone but that didnt include spark plugs?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

wat B service doesnt come wth sparks plugs?!?! then its just an A

GO HERE FOR WARRANTY WORK ONLY-RIP OFF

Comment

Personally i wouldnt even go there for warranty work! they had admitted to me once "we dont really know what with smart cars yet" not what you want to hear when they've made a mistake on your car in the first place
        Last edited by superstevie; 26-03-06, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by epitrochoid
          Bad.
          Was grossely over charged for a job which took less than 10 minutes to complete.
          I recently found that the 60 pound intercooler pipe change was actually a terrible bodge job. They hadnt fitted the pipe correctly, just jammed it on with no attention to checking if it was sealed. I had oil leaking from the joint, and air hissing out. I'm going to be on the phone to the service manager on monday morning demanding an explanation.

DO NOT GO TO THIS GARAGE.

Comment

dont we all love them!?

Comment

Im guessin not lol

Comment

thats why i am here for you chaps!!

Comment

newest tale for you all,

sent car into get air con pipes fixed as the had fractured, dont know how but they had!

so, left car in for a day and they fixed it and i drove away.
                  I got 50 yards round the corner, accelerated and heard a loud BANG.
                  all the pipes had blown loose and smacked the undertray of my car, nice....

so another trip to smart of glasgow to leave the car in for a day... cheers guys!!

Comment

How come you keep going back?!

I had one bad experience and that was enough for me

sev!

Comment

Its where I bought it from so its under thier warranty and Im not driving through to perth as I have to leave the car in most of the time and it costs 30quid in fuel to get there and back!!

Comment

I reckon the 15quid it costs me to perth and back twice is worth it for the peace of mind.

Each to their own

sev!

Comment

Dont perth collect your car from you? They'll collect from me at my house but thats a little bit closer than glasgow is to them. Worth a shot.

Comment

Re: Roadster was fine until it was serviced at SofGlasgow

My roadster coupe was fine until we took it in for its service at smart of glasgow. Now it is leaking like a sieve.

Its been in and out for 2 months now to get fixed, they keep giving it back and its not fixed, cant drive the car because you cant see out of window cos of water coming in under carpets, have to have air con on to make it driveable.

It now been with them for last three weeks, they claim it is to do with heater now, apparently they have been building it up for the last week!!!!

staff have an attitude problem as well, and think the service manager is scared of speaking to me!

mood im in i feel like telling them to stick their car, and have a cheque ready for me to give me my money back for the service and the car!!

Comment

Originally posted by epitrochoid
                              Dont perth collect your car from you? They'll collect from me at my house but thats a little bit closer than glasgow is to them. Worth a shot.
                              Oops, missed this. They were reluctant to pick it up from Livingston when i worked there, so i reckon Glasgow's out

sev!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X