02392 570123

10% off with Maniacs card

Re: Prestige Car Service - SITE SPONSORS **********

i) Roadster notchback Targa
    ii) C Service
    iii) 16th September 2008
    iv) £252
    v) ...

Oliver is a really nice chap and you can tell he know's his stuff, the price of the service was waaaay below what Merc wanted to hit me for.

Oliver took time to explain a couple of things he'd noticed with my Roadster while working on it, things that I might want to look at in the future, but there was no pressure at all, he was just letting me know in advance of them becoming an issue, not trying to hit me for a sale.

I couldn't be more pleased to find a service center this good, this cheap, this close to where I live. I'd been considering getting rid of my Roadie (partly because the only place to get it serviced vaguely close by was Merc of Portsmouth and they are pretty dire) but I feel pretty good about hanging onto it now knowing that I've got a really good garage down the road.

Anyhoo there you have it, I've no connection with Oliver/Prestige other than being a very happy customer, I just thought he deserved some feedback on here. :thanx:

Cheers,

Andy

Comment

Nice to see a thread where someone's not slating their indy. Glad you found a good one

Comment

And if you had a Maniacs card it would have been even cheaper

As Steve says, nice to see some positive comments

Comment

Originally posted by RichG View Post
          And if you had a Maniacs card it would have been even cheaper
          Tell me about it, how big did I feel when i saw the banners ads this weekend! Heh

That said, I was happy with the price... but I'll be getting a card before the next service!

Cheers,

Andy

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X