X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: London to Brighton 2012? - Interested?

Let's us know dates will be coming all way from Swansea never been Brighton What better 1st time

Comment

deffo

Comment

Very interested. I would need to know that dates well in advance for booking time off work.

Done the northern alternative L2B (Leeds to Bridlington), would be great to do the real one

Comment

Sunday 16th Sept

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Originally posted by L600cey View Post
            Let's us know dates will be coming all way from Swansea never been Brighton What better 1st time
            If there are enough of us, we may arrange a tube from South Wales for it.

Comment

im up for it.another one from swansea area

Comment

I would be up for this.

Comment

I'm fairly new to this whole smart motoring thing, but would definitely like to take part in this event, if it goes ahead.

Comment

Is there any news on the progress of this event? Is there an organiser who could email finalised date and info when it is arranged? Is there a facility to register for such contact?
                    Three question, that'll do. Never too old to learn or too clever to ask for help.

Comment

Originally posted by silver bubble View Post
                      Is there any news on the progress of this event? Is there an organiser who could email finalised date and info when it is arranged? Is there a facility to register for such contact?
                      Three question, that'll do. Never too old to learn or too clever to ask for help.
                      Smart haven't pulled their finger out and announced the date of the smart festival then, it's going to be very difficult to confirm our date until they do (so, if you could go on to the smart car UK facebook page and prod them to do so, it might help!) The information will be posted here unless someone else has a better idea?

Comment

Date is 16th september... As written in this thread... Twice!

Working on the finer details, and will clearly publicise it when more is sorted... After all, we wouldnt get very far if we didnt tell anyone

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Originally posted by RacingSnake View Post
                          Date is 16th september... As written in this thread... Twice!

Working on the finer details, and will clearly publicise it when more is sorted... After all, we wouldnt get very far if we didnt tell anyone
                          I thought that was a pencilled in date?? (Though I have written in in pen in mine )

Comment

If we want to finish on madeira drive, then we are somewhat limited on our available dates.

Comment

YES PLEASE,joined smartmaniacs today to look for events like this and bingo.

Comment

This will be great and we are all for it. Hope we get good weather and a good crowd, that would be amazing. So thats both of us in please
                                Will look forward to the final arrangements. Dave & Marian

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X