Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossblade heater problem

Hi everyone!
    Bought a Crossblade a couple of days ago and today the heater/blower stopped working. The car hasnīt been driven in three years before i bought it so i hope only the fuse has to be changed.

The thing is that i donīt have a manual so could some friendly Crossblade-owner tell me which is the fuse for the blower? (managed to locate the fusebox under the steering wheel).

Re: Crossblade heater problem

Does it work on its max speed? Have a look at www.evilution.co.uk for fusebox layout - I can't imagine the layout will be different to a normal fortwo.

Comment

It doesnīt work on any speed
      The layout looks different than the one on ForTwo.

Comment

Although my Crossblade is a UK car, my manual is in an unknown foreign language. I will have a look at it in a min to see if I can assist.

Comment

Firstly, http://www.evilution.co.uk/index.php?id=507 has manuals online. Neither those, nor my own copy, which could well be in Swedish, shows fuse layout. I think it's going to be a case of remove them one by one and see which is blown.

The reason I asked if it worked on any speed, was this -----> http://www.evilution.co.uk/index.php?id=350

Comment

After 24 hours of silence the heater is working again
            Maybe it was only a bit "rusty" after not been having used for three years.

Comment

Heater.
              Crossblade.
              Seriously?

Google "coat" lol.

Comment

Yes, seriously. I made a 150 km trip today and the temperature was about 8 celsius so it was nice to get some warm air to the feet

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X