Blade on ebay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade on ebay

I've been watching a Blade on Ebay, it's british registered but its in Spain, the sellers location is Liverpool. It has low mileage and i think a reasonable price. I just feel a bit nervous about going for it for some reason. I would love to bid on it, fly to Spain and drive it back. It was listed a while back, i just wonder why it didn't sell last time. Any of your views would be welcome...Thanks..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SMART-CROSSBLA...item415827dd5f

Re: Blade on ebay

hmmmmmm - wonder how its had 3 owners, and has got to mallorca with only 3k miles!!

seems like a good price TBH

i would defo want to have a good chat with the guy about it.........

seems a good price though even if you factor in flight and travel back to uk.

where is the car actually registered??

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

1st owner the original owner, 2nd owner importer, and 3rd owner the guy who is selling it.
      at a guess id say the car is registered in the UK, but that would start ringing bells as to how he has had it MOT'd and taxed if its been in spain

Comment

Originally posted by lalli_d1 View Post
        1st owner the original owner, 2nd owner importer, and 3rd owner the guy who is selling it.
        at a guess id say the car is registered in the UK, but that would start ringing bells as to how he has had it MOT'd and taxed if its been in spain
        Er.....has no one concidered it may have been taken to Spain in a trailer ?
        My "Little Un" was towed 10.000 miles on one before I bought it.
        As for the MOT, many people bring them back to visit family and test them here before they return to Espania.

Comment

yup - or put in a shipping crate with all the other stuff you need to take abroad when buying a property

the in-laws shipped 2 ISO containers to cyprus including a grand piano (probably bigger than a blade)

does seem like a good deal (LOADS of views and a number of offers)

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

Originally posted by smartfart View Post
            Er.....has no one concidered it may have been taken to Spain in a trailer ?
            My "Little Un" was towed 10.000 miles on one before I bought it.
            As for the MOT, many people bring them back to visit family and test them here before they return to Espania.
            fair point, forgot about the trailer option. but 3 owners...?
            as for driving it to blighty for the MOT and back... it would be a bit noisy and windy in a blade! but there again i have seen Polish and Czech registered bikes in Leeds

Comment

Mine is UK registered, had been to Spain and back before I bought it and it still only had 1600mls on the clock. It was shipped there and back when the owner discovered it isn't as good on rough Spanish tracks as he thought it would be. My gain though....

Comment

Very surprised it hasn't gone yet...it's been up for sale since at least the end of March ...... perhaps just too many 'silly' offers on it?

Personally if I had £8500 I'd be on the first plane out there!!!

Comment

Not sure I can be arsed to go travel to Mallorca for it!

Comment

I guess blade owners never use them? 3k is very low though.

Comment

Originally posted by swissheavy View Post
                      Not sure I can be arsed to go travel to Mallorca for it!
                      If you really want one...it's gotta be worth the trip....book a few days holiday to drive it back in the sun!!

Very unusual to see one much under about £10k in the UK now!....Give me the money I'll fetch it for you!

Comment

Mine gets 'used' and has only done 5k miles.

I would wait until a good deal comes up on a UK car.

Comment

This one has been re posted again
                          http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Comment

Originally posted by yardley View Post
                            It didn't sell first time round? What a surprise :censor:

Comment

Originally posted by J500ANT View Post
                              It didn't sell first time round? What a surprise :censor:
                              Lol, I actually asked if he were willing to put it back to standard and repair all the damage in the process, and he replied saying it was sold!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X