No announcement yet.

"There have been no posts in the last 30 days"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give it time, a few weeks ago I hadn't seen a for four on the road, now I see quite a few. The less people that have them, the less owners will post. I can see it picking up in due course though.

Comment

Originally posted by munk
      nope- its because no-one who owns a for four has any interest in a forum for them... they don't hold the cault status that allowed funky to be formed. But the for four allows the sloanes and their family to go shopping at m&s in a funky retro way... now why would they have an interest in a predominantly - meeting's tunning and common chat site?
      what is your problem with the ForFour? Who cares if it doesn't hold cult status. My dad owns one and he just dosen't have time to come on here and explain himself as to why he bought one. And not everyone wants to fiddle around or tune their car just because everyone else is doing to theirs.
      :angry: :angry:
      Last edited by red cookie; 14-03-05, 02:37 PM.

Comment

I personaly love the for four just there aren't many peeps that own one that subscribe to the whole meets and chat thang.

Comment

The ForFour section is labelled Technical Problems - Maybe there hasn't been any!

Comment

i dont mind the for four.

but if i wanted a car, for four, i'd get something else.

if i wanted a smart car, i'd get one - the one with 2 seats, happy wavy drivers, and a suprex turbo engine would do the trick.

the for four is like an imposter - in a bad disguise.

:zip:

Comment

I followed a grey and silver ForFour at the weekend and thought it looked really classy.

Comment

Forfour forum

Originally posted by Ian Bower
                The ForFour section is labelled Technical Problems - Maybe there hasn't been any!
                At last someone with intelligence, well spotted Ian.
                For the remainder...the Forfour has been an excellent car. We needed a four seater, and it has proven to be a very reliable, comfortable and excellent value Smart. We also have a Fortwo/coupe, I use this every day for work, and the wife gets to use the Forfour.
                If we ever have a problem I will let thew forum know, till then...well....what do you want? :zip:

Comment

at last? if you read my first post, you would have noticed that I had said that already before you snapped at us for badmouthing forfours.
                  Originally posted by philthy112
                  or no-one has any problems with them?!

Comment

Originally posted by philthy112
                    at last? maybe if you read my first post, you would have noticed that
                    Ah yes - you're perfectly correct.
                    Never mind - it gives myself and smartall the chance to give the ForFour the thumbs up.
                    Last edited by Ian Bower; 14-03-05, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by munk
                      It is the truth! Thats why there isn't an aston martin forum or a nisan micra forum... there is just no point!
                      Ermmm, actually, there is a Nissan Micra forum.

Comment

Love 44

I have to say that one of my coleagues had one as a courtesy car while hers (some other car altogether) was in the garage. She totally fell in love with it and now wants one. In fact I've seen about five in SE london and one of them's already flashed and waved at me - unlike the roadster owners nearby.

Comment

I love a thread that fires emotion. I do have to say, when the Michalak GT4 arrived at the "shed" about 14 ish months ago, it was a very nice car. drove well, very tight steering, firm ride, excellent gearbox (like a 4 2, but it worked). In all a very pleasant drive. However, that spec, is not cheap.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X