ForFour Brabus...wooooowwwwweeeeeeeeee!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TACTICALGRACE,,
    I carry a racing Midi Quad, Tents, Food, Tools, 1000W+ I.C.E. Etc.
    Wanted a small estate, only need 2 seats
    J.500ANT I know how you feel, What day did you buy yours?
    GEOSMART, Yes, As well, but not General Street?

- Update on the car,
    Changed rear silencer, Now I can hear the engine. Changing the seats for Recaro. :messenger

???? I think I have a SMART FOURTWO ????
    (I had Astra mkII GTE estate special, 200BHP+) this will be Much better,
    AndyG (HPC Member.) :biggrin:
    Last edited by AndyG Brabus; 15-06-05, 05:58 PM.

Comment

my forfour BRABUS

My car was new on June 4th. I ordered it the saturday before but was away so couldnt have collected it any earlier!

Ive done about 500 miles now, but the engine doesnt seem to have loosened up much (but I didnt think it felt tight anyway). My car got a lot of attention when I was at the Bristol Motor & Classic Car Show (pix in the Funky Gallery), its still got someones noseprint dna on the glass

My only mods so far are a pair of silver front indicator bulbs (which do set it off a bit better - why they dont fit them as standard I dont know). I've hit it twice too, reversed it into a Toyota camper and into my shed when parking. Thankfully no damage from either impact.

Is your car silver or black AndyG?

Tony

Comment

my 44s faster nah nah nah and a hell lot cheaper

Comment

Comment

J500ANT.
            Black.
            Yes have changed to silver also.
            Also clipped Rear OS Alloy
            Will have Full Vehicle Lighting. ICELed inside and out.
            Put in a full length RUBBER boot protector.
            800 miles so far.
            Added Slick50 Sunday. will use NOs Octane booster next fuill up, next week?.
            Have Fun with yours....AndyG.

Comment

Re: ForFour Brabus...wooooowwwwweeeeeeeeee!

Road test from the Daily Record

Comment

Hi

I picked my ForFour BRABUS up on Thursday and I can only find one problem with it..............It doesn't do slow !!

It is probably the most viciously quick small car I have ever driven. It is mega expensive, almost certainly too expensive for what it is - but I fell in love with the Smart brand a long time ago and just had to have the fastest production one to date.

My girlfriend and I, drove a Mini Cooper S about six months ago and we both agree that the 44 Brab is quicker - I think it would take the Cooper S "WORKS" to give it some competition.

J500ANT - have you found anywhere that modifies and tweaks the cars we have ?

John

Comment

Originally posted by onepixeldeep
                  J500ANT - have you found anywhere that modifies and tweaks the cars we have ?
                  Not yet, but trust me i'm working on it. There are people who are aware we have the need for more speed mg:

The lads on www.mitsucolt.co.uk are having similar issues with their Colt CZT's. It would appear that Ralliart are doing an air filter for the CZT already, but haven't yet been able to confirm its the same filter as the forfour. HKS are rumoured to be developing the mooted but yet to be seen Colt EVO (200bhp) but the email I sent bounced. Will have to give them a call.

My car is on 1800 miles now, had the chance yesterday to give it a bit of a rant but tbh it was a bit warm and the power seemed a bit down. Can't wait for some nice humid nights

I've not driven a MINI Cooper S, the dealer looked down his nose at me! However, MINI's, Civic Type R's etc, theyre all common as muck round here. I know the forfour BRABUS is expensive, but try speccing a MINI to the same spec then you'll know what expensive really is! And of course its a good deal lighter than a MINI, which means the power to weight is better. If it'll get to 200bhp+ with some work then it'll eat MINI's for breakfast (apart from that 307bhp MINI that someone's done)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X