smart Multimedia Navigator - DVD playback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: smart Multimedia Navigator - DVD playback

I did consider the all singing all dancing sat nav / dvd , but decided against it and just had the radio six and computer and multi-finction steering wheel .......oh and I was supposed to have the phone kit but it wasnt in the car ...... I'm now glad that I didnt bother with the sat nav/dvd as it seems that everyone who ordered it has been dissapointed ....... they denied that I ordered the phone kit so that was the end of that ...... discusion closed ....... at the time of buying the car the rear parcell shelf wasnt available , I was told I would get one when they were ........then I was told it was an " accessory " now and that I would have to pay for it , well after a big row with customer services who would not give in and supply the shelf I had one last talk to the dealer and the new top sales bod there agreed with me and got the shelf for me ........it is worth having , but I'm not sure if its worth most peoples time to have the trouble of it all .........bloody customer sevice at smart is not to good ...... but on this occation full marks to my dealer .

Comment

sorry i know i am comin to this a bit late but the price of this unit is about 1400 not 500 more than the nav only if u had know that the screen would not work as they had sead then u could have got a tom tom or a pda soulution and for 1400 you could have a touch screen in car pc with no restictions. My dealer advised me against this unit (not that i could afford it)

anyway i would ask for more than 300 if i were you!

Comment

I managed a 50% refund on my unit! so £700.

Kate

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X