Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CDi

the forfour CDi is a turbo diesel
    Common rail diesel injection with a turbo charger to be exact....

Comment

MCC, you need to get out more. (LOL) To answer the question: get rid of the leakster, and get the for four. It drives better (day to day), its a proper car(that could cost me), and will probably be worth more , in time, than a roadster. UNLESS, you have a Bluewave. I reckon, (could be wrong mind you) that the bluewave might just be the one to lock away.

Comment

Well I have to say that I loved My R/Coupe ......but couldnt put up with the problems ...... I still miss it but like people are beging to realise , the for four is a great car in it's own way .......I still love roadies .....one day I'd like to be lucky enough to have another one and keep the for four , but I suppose thats just being bloody greedy ........ LOL .....

Comment

I took my 4/2 to the dealer last night to leave it there for a service, I have now got a 1.1 Passion 4/4 courtesy car. I am surprised how much I like it. Quite nippy even with the smaller engine. I could be tempted if I ever needed a bigger car. (not likely though while the Mrs has got a CRV.) The Mrs had a drive last night and wasn't that impressed. It could do with being a bit quirkier and then I think it would win over more 4/2 and Roadster owners.

Build quality seems very good and it is very nice to drive. Plenty of room for a 6 footer plus and 20 odd stone:eek: I really do think it will catch on.

Comment

Originally posted by mccsmart2002
            Common rail diesel injection with a turbo charger to be exact....

that means?

Comment

Originally posted by FunkyDevil
              that means?
              That the fuel for all the injectors goes through the same pipe and the engine has a turbo charger. Pretty conventional stuff really.

Comment

It makes a farting sound and smell foul :tongue:

Comment

hahahaha a farting car kool

Comment

Originally posted by brulaw
                    .....one day I'd like to be lucky enough to have another one and keep the for four
                    Well, with them going out of production, that isn't likely to be....

Comment

hmm a set of trick wheels and suspension some solour coding and Janspeed tail pipe ...

hhhmm I will ask Augusto (red dot racing) about remapping the 95bhp Cdi..methinks 120bhp.... mmmmm....stinky...but quick

Its all about having fun with your car whatever it is, each to their own cos we are all individual.

mmmm mmmaapping

Comment

http://www.speed-buster.de/datenblatt_kits.html?id=694

So 114ps from a basic one type fit all plug in box is already available.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X