Discounts on a forfour Brabus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Discounts on a forfour Brabus

I know it's a bit late now but av alook at this http://www.buyacar.co.uk/detailyq126...er=21223&idx=6

Comment

Originally posted by J500ANT
      Well done!
      What did you get thrown in?

Tony
      I got wheel lock nuts and the boot cover. Still find it shocking that there not standard.

Wil have the car next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Karlan
        I got wheel lock nuts and the boot cover. Still find it shocking that there not standard.

WHAT

The boot cover is std on the passion never mind on a brabus, as for locking wheelnuts, i got a set free on our car, then bought a new set when we got the brabus wheels, (£27)

Sorry to burst your bubble, Smart don't give anything away

Comment

Originally posted by Karlan

The boot cover is std on the BRABUS (or rather has been fitted to every BRABUS ive seen)

Cheeky sods! Did they tell you that they've thrown in a windscreen for free too?

Comment

Our works fleet manager said I could have £1200-1400 off a Bangbus 4 4 depending on the spec. The only extra he could come up with was Satnav... everything else was standard :eek:

Comment

IIRC The extras are:

Audio upgrades - Radio 6 or Navigator or Navigator more expensive but doesnt do what it says on the tin!
              Colour
              Rear bench
              Phone pre install kit
              Visibility pack - auto wipers. lights and power headlamp wash
              Roof airbags
              Electric sunroof

I think thats it, anything else is from the accessory catalogue. WHY they even dare to sell them with the radio 5 unit I dont know, it looks like some chav bought it, took the nice full size MB unit out and put some pikey Halfords job in!
              Last edited by J500ANT; 30-08-05, 09:44 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=J500ANT]IIRC The extras are:

Audio upgrades - Radio 6 or Navigator or Navigator more expensive but doesnt do what it says on the tin!
                Colour
                Rear bench
                Phone pre install kit
                Visibility pack - auto wipers. lights and power headlamp wash
                Roof airbags

I think thats it, anything else is from the accessory catalogue. WHY they even dare to sell them with the radio 5 unit I dont know, it looks like some chav bought it, took the nice full size MB unit out and put some pikey Halfords job in![/QUOTE

PMSL at you lot...... the old ones are the best! nice to see dealers still using them!
                Fudge!
                fudge@fudgesmart.co.uk

Engine Rebuilding - sw-exclusive Remaps - TAN Codes - Key Fob Coding - Servicing

All Services Available Mobile, Key Coding Available 24/7

www.fudgesmart.co.uk
                www.sw-x.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by J500ANT
                  WHY they even dare to sell them with the radio 5 unit I dont know, it looks like some chav bought it, took the nice full size MB unit out and put some Halfords job in!
                  Until VERY recently M******* still included radio cassettes as standard in even their expensive cars, in order that they could sell very expensive cd changers as an option!
                  They claimed that "their older customers" preferred cassettes :eek:
                  Since the world has moved on to ipods guess who now sells expensive ipod adaptors by the truck load?

They make loads of £ selling options, its the business model. If a customer resists the line about "how are you going to sell a car without option *****" in a few years is used.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X