smart driver wing mirror indicator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: smart driver wing mirror indicator

There is a service measure which replaces both mirror mounted indicators, book it in, get it done !
    Fudge!
    fudge@fudgesmart.co.uk

Engine Rebuilding - sw-exclusive Remaps - TAN Codes - Key Fob Coding - Servicing

All Services Available Mobile, Key Coding Available 24/7

www.fudgesmart.co.uk
    www.sw-x.co.uk

Comment

Hey Fudge, when did you pick up a forfour??? mg:

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

sore point mate.......

Still up to its rs in mud in some field somewhere! should get it to Norwich on tuesday!
        Fudge!
        fudge@fudgesmart.co.uk

Engine Rebuilding - sw-exclusive Remaps - TAN Codes - Key Fob Coding - Servicing

All Services Available Mobile, Key Coding Available 24/7

www.fudgesmart.co.uk
        www.sw-x.co.uk

Comment

all sorted now i guess smart gonna have some people phoneing up say about 25...lol i owned a 4/2 but i have to say 4/4 kicks ass for comfort soooo quite to drive and i have the cdi and does 62mpg no matter how many people or luggage you have in the car but every one has tastes but i do miss the 4/2 parking anywhere policy... Silver

Comment

gav2k ......
            Are you thick ... ? ......... look at your first comment about for fours being "manky" ...... it's not about what I think , your the one who voiced your thoughts / opinion about for fours , so why are you saying its lucky for me you dont care what I think ??? .... what I think is not the issue ....... It's your mistke that you have some kind of misconception that any for four owner gives a **** about what you think of the car .

Comment

Why don't you keep to the fortwo section gav, i'm getting sick of reading comments from you about how "manky" the fourfor is. we are not the slightest bit interested in your views. If you don't have anything positive to say please be quiet. :angry:

Comment

Originally posted by Gav2k
                there wierd
                On the contrary! In the normal automotive world, the fortwo is the one thats classed as weird and the forfour is conventional (or nearer to conventional than a fortwo). And there aint a lot wrong with the forfour!

Comment

arguing about which car is best??? what u like ah?They are both smarts and to be honest i like both...but....dare i put my opinion across :eek: ....i so prefer the brabus roadster after having a spin in one last weekend...now that car kicks ass.

Comment

I love the forfour! has anybody got or driven the 1.1? if so any opinions on it?

Comment

the 1.1 is OK but a bit underpowered and noisy compared to the diesel! It copes fine with the motorways but not if you like to overtake! It's a good car and has a 3 cylinder engine like the little smarts so you still get the sound of a smart engine with it too!

kate

Comment

Originally posted by Rach
                        I love the forfour! has anybody got or driven the 1.1? if so any opinions on it?
                        I've got a 1.1 with an auto box (cause I'm lazy and it's more smartieish!) and aircon... absolutely love it and it goes as fast as I need it to.... sometimes the auto is a bit laggy on roundabouts and stuff, which I could fix if I popped into manual for them, but I'm really that lazy, LOL!

It's got a quirky engine noise as others have said, but I like it. :shade:

Comment

Had a ForFour as a lone car a while ago and thought it was a really good drive.

Comment

i got the 1.5 cdi also i have driven the 1.3 and that was good...but you cant beat the cdi or even the brabus if you got the wonga...

Comment

I can speak from experience with my own money!

I had a Black Edition 44 from new last October. Cracking 1.1 engine, loved the engine note, really slick manual box

Just traded it in for an ex DCUK Passion cdi (95) with semi auto. This one is even better. In two weeks I have done 1400 miles. The worst consumption being 52 mpg - 3 up with the aircon on. The best 65.5 - just me and no aircon.

Both cars are super to drive. The diesel is very quiet, refined and a bit revvy and it sounds quite nice. The auto is so much better than the 700cc cars

If you can stretch to a cdi I suggest you do!!

let us know

Comment

the 4/4 gang is getting together with tattoos :sun:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X