Turbo Gauge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Turbo Gauge

.......third oil change due in the next couple of weeks , still haven't got a boost gauge fitted, still wouldn't mind one to replace the clock - what possessed them to fit two clocks - not very smart!!!

Comment

Idly pondering the meaning of life (well what else is work for?) I wondered if the Brabus Roadster boost gauge is the same size as the clock pod on my Brabus forfour? (Don't ask me to go out and measure the clock pod as I am in Seoul and my car is in UK!).

If they are the same size the next question is, is the Brabus Roadster boost gauge electronically or vacuum driven?

Then of course the final question (assuming the pods are the same) is how would one remove the existing clock pod, fit the Brabus boost gauge and then refit the pod? I fitted an electronic boost gauge to my CityCoupe (into a standard pod) and that was a total and complete pain in the bum to do! It took hours and hours AND HOURS of fiddling with tiny connectors to adapt the SPA gauge to the Smart pod! I'd be keen to avoid such an utter mind bending task again!

David -

Comment

The pods are almost the same but not quite, also the pods on the forfour are a nightmare to remove.

Comment

just think aftermarket boost pods etc....... look chav , if its done my the car maker at least it goes with the car

Comment

anyone fitted a boost gauge yet?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X