Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Convert 1.5 Petrol to Brabus ?

Originally posted by kaizer
    anyone heard anymore news lately about remaps ?
    I heard while in germany that development for the standard petrol remaps is being put back as there is little or no demand for the product.

Hardly anyone in germany/italy - the 2 main sales markets have any interest in modding forfour so the development is slowing.

The best pack is the 132BHP from sw exclusive but the price is unknown. I have been in the car on a visit and it is quick and very loud.

hate to say only time i see forfours in germany is from sixt rent a car!

Comment

Re: Convert 1.5 Petrol to Brabus ?

you would have to spend a fsmall ortune to get a standard 1.5 forfour up to the same bhp as a brabus, as the brabus is virtually a different car to the standard 1.5. It certainly is a wolf in sheep's clothing, and it can't depreciate as much as my c4 vts did. I bought my vts last march for a tadge over £18k and the best deal I could get (until speaking to sunny at smart brum) was £9k....so 50% depreciation in less than a year.

Incidentally I picked up my ex demo brabus for a bit short of £14k. I recommend buying one that has been run in a few tho miles, as the engine will have loosened up considerably, and you are more likely to be riding around in something that is conducive to what the car is gonna be like for real.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X