• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mpg

up it was 184 miles @ 72mph = 32.8mpg

Comment

Thats good going in the Brabus Tony!!! Must be hard to resist not flooring it everywhere though :WOW:

Comment

Originally posted by Rach
        Thats good going in the Brabus Tony!!! Must be hard to resist not flooring it everywhere though :WOW:
        I was SO bored.....................

Comment

I used a full tank of petrol going from Brum to Plymouth when I brought my Brabus back home

Comment

Originally posted by J500ANT
            32.8mpg on the way up and 36.2 on the way back. !
            Higher mpg on way back as you were going down hill!! lol

Comment

i do about 70ish and i get around 50-55mpg in a derv and if i slow down to say 60ish i get about 60mpg cant complain 400miles still to go :WOW:

Comment

never tried to work out the proper mpg figure myself but on a full tank I get around 310 miles in my 1.5 passion, is that good or bad ?

bear in mind I have a very heavy right foot.

Comment

Try adding your fuel info onto this German, but english language, site.

Once you get an account, make english the default and all is ticketyboo

http://www.spritmonitor.de

It allows you to enter fuel input, costs paid, maintenance costs and all the
                  usual calculations come out t'other end.

There are a lot of diesel smarts online from our euro comrades and who
                  are banging on the 100mpg side of things..

I've logged my Rover on there and noticed i'm down to 18.2mpg!! eeek!!

Comment

forfour has a 42L (excluding 5L backup)tank, 60mpg means you should get 560 miles a tank!

42/4.5=9.333333 gallon a tank,

9.333333x 60mpg=560 miles

Can your 44 get 560 miles a tank??

what shows on the trip computer is temporay figure which dosen't show the overal real fuel consumption. I used to get more than 400 mpg on the trip computer on my 206!! Simply set the gear natural at 80mph speed.

But I do get 60mpg on my 44, I put 20 pound diesel in, and get more than 300miles provided I drive very econormically.

Comment

now down to 250mile per 20 pound diesel, dut to upgrading to 17in alloys.....

Huge diffrerence!!!!!

Comment

30mpg is a little low!!! I get average of 45 out of my 1.3!

Comment

Originally posted by bzsmart
                          now down to 250mile per 20 pound diesel, dut to upgrading to 17in alloys.....

Huge diffrerence!!!!!
                          Bet it looks good though, and that still not a bad MPG (about 54mpg guesstimate)

Comment

400mile a tank means your 44 is 42mpg...not 60...

Comment

hey people, got myself a standard roadster coupe. Quick question on MPG...i got a bit excited when i got it and did 80-90 and at one point a 100 in the car on the way abck from the garage along the M1. M! travel for about 135miles and then over the weekend i have been getting used to the car and showing off in it , obviously using all the revs on it (well need to try it out for now), will calm down soon. I have done all in all 135 round on the motorway, and about 100 miles round town and on A roads. However i am now down to two bars on the petrol display, i take it that means i have 10 litres left and have had such low mpg due to me going in excess of 70 all the time? Also probably due to the fact the dealer said he gave me a full tank but prob hit a point where it would say it will be a full tank. Is it true super unleaded is more economical in the roadster?

thanks

Comment

woops wrong forum : (

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X