• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Radio five vs radio 6

[/QUOTE] Don't get me started on Apple Computers...[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with Apple Computers then................?ops: :jacked:

Comment

Radio 6 works with the multi-function steering wheel ....and for that reason it's good , but when i got mine i was told that the telephone pad would work with my phone because it ( the car / radio 6 )
      was " bluetooth enabled " ....that turned out to be a load of B***:censor: ***S ...... it turns out that you need to have the hardwiring done at manufacture, which they were suposed to have done on mine ( but even then its hardwired and needs a cradle for the phone , so its not bluetooth ) .... so now I have all the gear and it wont " talk " to each other ..... oh well at least the steering wheel and the computer and other radio functions all work ......... anyone wanna buy a usless telephone keypad .....
      Last edited by brulaw1; 12-07-06, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rach
        No offence taken as my car was from stock so I didn't spec it!!! however, without the radio 6 I don't think you can have the the multi functional wheel which is in my opinion one of the best options available
        Wrong and errr......right!
        Mine has the multi function steering wheel with a radio 5. (Maybe 'cos it's a Brabus, but I honestly don't know)
        Yes it is good!
        Mike:smile:

Comment

Hi Brabster! yep the multi wheel is standard on BRABUS whilst the radio 6 isnt. But on Pulse and Passion, you could only choose the multi wheel from the options list IF you also chose the Radio 6!!! (Typical smart strangeness!)

Comment

Originally posted by Rach
            Hi Brabster! yep the multi wheel is standard on BRABUS whilst the radio 6 isnt. But on Pulse and Passion, you could only choose the multi wheel from the options list IF you also chose the Radio 6!!! (Typical smart strangeness!)
            Consistently inconsistent eh!
            Well it wouldn't be smart otherwise would it!!??!!

Comment

If you have the radio six, then its really easy to fit a lead to the back of the unit so you can connect an MP3 player. It goes in the same port that the CD changer would use (so you can only have one or the other essentially).
              I don't bother carrying CDs now, I just use my iPod.

Oh and Apple computers rule. I wouldn't have windows PC if you paid me!

Comment

Hello Dante.

I have a Radio 6 and an iPod (with a mac )

How connect your the iPod, which cable exactly ???

Very thank you for your Answere

Comment

Hello !
                  Take a look here: http://tinyurl.com/tados

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X