Rear Speakers Forfour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rear Speakers Forfour

I dunno if I can be arsed though, cos nobody sits in the back... so it'll just be playing to the cushions... LOL

Comment

Yeah but it does sound different up front, with speakers in the back

Think its time to buy another pair of infinities

Comment

If anyone could uploads photos on this how-to please do, I feel a bit blinded/unsafe without 'em!

My fourfour pulse is coming soon, i have radio five on it so i dont have any rear speakers, i downloaded the PDF which has photos but there are no photos about getting the cable from the front to the back of the car are they?

Thanks in advance

Edit:
        tacticalgrace could you send those photos to DRACHES (A T) T E L E F O N I C A. NET
        thanks!
        Last edited by Dracheschreck; 15-08-06, 09:40 PM.

Comment

yh, isit possible if someone could show images of how its done please...
          i'm new to this as well- really want the rear speakers done.
          I've found a yellow and grey wire in the multiplug but its not yellow and red its yellow and blue:S, the grey wire however is grey and red.... im so confused lol 8-) wht do i do next?
          thank you

Comment

I believe it is now possible to have remote rear speakers (no wires) I have this technology on my 500watt pc hi-fi.....Awesome sound..

(Dual wireless rear speakers: Enjoy THX®-certified 5.1 digital sound without cable clutter. Adaptive channel hopping with redundant transmissions delivers crystal-clear, high-quality wireless audio)..... very clever.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X