New Forfour owner bet not new to Smart cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forfour owner bet not new to Smart cars

I have had a Fortwo for some years and due to needing a bigger car a lot now I am in the process of buying a Forfour. I have looked at other makes but I could not fit into a lot of them due to being 6ft6in tall. So I have gone and got a Passion Forfour reg number LD 06 XGF. She is silver tridon with gold panels. She will have my Smartmaniacs sticker in the back window. I will be attending some events this year with my partner as she likes them as well for some strange reason.

wow 6"6" haha.... what size engine did u go for?

Comment

1.1l

Comment

can't really go wrong with the 1.1. iv done over 60,000 miles in 4 years and its never missed a beat!

i bought my 1.1 forfour in 2010 and it was 5 years old with 60,000 miles on the clock and its now done 121,177 with little problem.

Comment

sounds like youve made a great move

Comment

Can't wait to get her and start driving her. You will see me at events this year.

Comment

hello and welcome (again)

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

Problemchild1976, Thank you for making me welcome on here and Forfour forum. Had her since Friday afternoon and I am enjoying driving her. Not use to power steering and the quick response. Hope to see you in August

Comment

not a problem - glad you are enjoying the pointy nature of the front end.

i still have a grin when i walk out to my car 7 years after buying. never owned a car more than 2 years before!!

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X