Which Filter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Filter?

Which air filter do you have fitted in your smart at this present time?.
    Standard
    29.74%
    K & N
    35.00%
    Brabus
    4.47%
    Piper X
    20.26%
    Jetex
    1.05%
    Powertec
    5.53%
    Other
    3.95%
    Last edited by Dave Kaye; 22-04-05, 09:45 AM.

Just De lipped and changed the filter on wednesday ready for remap at the weekend ( okay I said I wouldnt do it till the warrenty was up ... but you know what its like ) , put on a PiperX ( from the funky shop ) and to be honest am well impressed , noticable difference !

Comment

recently i have been running.............Brabus

Comment

piper x.........

Comment

What's the point in adding your choice as a post when you've already voted at the top ??

I thought that was the point of a poll ???

Comment

Yet again in my life my choice come under "other".

I am running an ITG 3 layer foam filter.
            http://www.itgairfilters.com/
            Its contruction the same as the Brabus foam filter but is way cheaper.

Comment

Have had standard, K&N, and Pipercross in turn, in both 2001 Passion & 2003 Crossblade.

Pipercross is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsmart
                Have had standard, K&N, and Pipercross in turn, in both 2001 Passion & 2003 Crossblade.

Pipercross is the best.
                Out of the 3 you have tried you are right.

Comment

agree with the above. binned the paper jobby quick smart and fitted piper x. much quicker pick up (now measured in minutes, not geological time)

spend less time half way onto roundabouts feeling terrifired...

which is nice!

Comment

Is the Brabus airfilter not just the same as a standard for two paper filter?

Does anyone have a pic of what the Brabus filter looks like?

Comment

see the post about this in general topics

Comment

I have a 6 week old fortwo Brabus and I was surprised to find my car came fitted with the standard paper air filter, I thought it would have had the same Brabus foam type filter that used to come with the Brabus SD1 Tunning kit of two years ago, anyway I fitted Pipercross X and it true you can feel an improvement

Comment

I've got a piper at the mo, but have been recommended the powertec.... when I can be bothered I will order one of them instead.

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Hulme-Moss
                            I have a 6 week old fortwo Brabus and I was surprised to find my car came fitted with the standard paper air filter, I thought it would have had the same Brabus foam type filter that used to come with the Brabus SD1 Tunning kit of two years ago,
                            Alot of smart owners are suprised by this, Brabus themselves have no answer for it, guess it was penny pinching by smart.

Comment

at 86 votes i have roughly worked it out to £3,000.

Alot of money for paper and foam

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X