Smart: main car or 2nd car?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart: main car or 2nd car?

Not sure how to start a poll, but I'm curious to know how many of you have a Smart as your main everyday car, and how many have a Smart as a 2nd car or fun runaround?

Only car :shade:

Comment

It's me small light fun car....

Drive an alfa 156GTA for work ;-) very very different (hmm alfa V6).

Simon.

Comment

The Smart is my only car. My OH has a Nissan 100 which I can't drive as I only have an automatic licence. (I wouldn't want to drive it actually. A disgustingly ugly thing)

Comment

It's the main car and the second car (and vice versa) - Two in the household!

Comment

We have two 4 2's and they are both main cars

Comment

Originally posted by beePencil
              Not sure how to start a poll, but I'm curious to know how many of you have a Smart as your main everyday car, and how many have a Smart as a 2nd car or fun runaround?
              When in Britain the Passion is the main car, Crossblade the fun runaround;
              When in Florida the Crossblade is the main car, augmented very occasionally & briefly by an appropriate rental car

Comment

Jack, my Smartie, is my main car, especially during the week when I need to pop into town etc etc. We also have a Mondeo which is used when the 4 of us go out at weekends and the likes...:teeth:

Comment

We are a 2 Smart Car household and both are the MAIN CAR :teeth: The one with the most petrol is the one that gets driven the most LOL

I top mine up everyday with Opitmax , but Gaz's is more fuel friendly so we use his for running about , shopping etc at night :shade:

Comment

I only have a smart roadster so its my main car :teeth:

Comment

Main car during the week, although I nick my dads peep carrier at the weekend.

Comment

Only car...

Comment

my BR is my only car, but my good lady has an MG ZR TD+

Comment

I have my smart and also an imported 1992 Suzuki sidekick (Vitara) as my more than 2 seats workhorse.

Comment

My roadie is my main car but have a 205Gti sitting on the drive begging to be played with and an Espace...you know just incase...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X