Hourly rate is just £45 +VAT

servicing prices are inclusive of vat:
    A £120 B £180 C £250

servicing prices are inclusive of vat:
    roadster A £140 B £260
    roadster coupe A £140 B £280
    BRABUS coupe A £140 B £330

Mention you are a club member and take your
    FREE member card with you to get 5% off the above prices!!!

This is an average saving of 36% for the city coupe
    and 24% for the Roadster over main dealer prices.
    More details here

Last edited by Vladaria; 24-02-06, 06:51 PM.

Re: smartarse design - club sponsors, great rates!

have rescued me with a service second to none before
    and also got polkadots car sorted after dcuk garage gave wrong fault, again with amazing service:love: :rose:

- s2Trash has a fortwo as does polkadot, believe a complete big job was involved on something technical
    where they lent him an overnight car and only charged 3 hours labour (Vlad in super sleuth mode )
    Last edited by Vladaria; 28-11-05, 10:44 PM.

Comment

smartarse design - club sponsors, great rates!

I went there last thursday, and had a fantastic time. I only had an 'A' service, but they really impressed me. Really nice, clean and organised workshop and they knew waaaay too much! They even made me a cuppa!

Ok, so I lost the bet with them as to what air filter was in my car (mercedes put in a standard one, suprise, suprise ) but came away with a pipercross one and a path to improve the car.

I'm really happy that they will be opening up a branch in Watford, as it's 15 mins away from where I live, but I would have driven all the way to Romsey for my next service without a doubt. :smile:

Comment

I bought my car from them last December and just had a "B" service.They do service my wife's and daughter's cars too, when they are due. We can't praise them enough , so thanks to Dave, Paul, Sasha, Rob and Mike. I'll be seeing you soon and OK, I'll make the teas and coffees again! A small price to pay for what you give to all your customers, a 5x:star: service.

Comment

Nothing but praise for these guys! You know where you stand with them and their quality of work is very high.

(from Vlad - a little more padding if you please A B or C service when you had it done)
          Last edited by Vladaria; 06-12-05, 10:12 PM. Reason: more info needed & changed Icon to thumbs up

Comment

They get Nino's Seal Of Approval. Wouldn't go anywhere else
            Last edited by NinoNick; 03-01-06, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Wonderful welcome again for the boss's "C" service for her Mk7 4/2. Nothing but praise for Dave , Sasha and Mike.:star: :star: :star: Paul was hiding or had the day off. I did my duty and made the tea/coffee for them. Thanks again guys 'tis always a pleasure to see you despite costing me a bob or three!! Definitely worth it!!
              Toddy

Comment

Originally posted by NinoNick
                They get Nino's Seal Of Approval. Wouldn't go anywhere else
                And mine

Comment

Went to the Watford branch today to have my car serviced. (Roadster "A" Service).

Couldn't have been better service! Very very impressed. I went in there knowing I would end up buying something... But managed to limit it to a Pipercross filter!
                  Very impressed with the new Watford location, and looking forward to the open day in February. They have a nice little lounge area, a very clean and functional workshop, and a display of some of their tuning parts, coupled with lashings of advice about anything Smart!
                  The guy (Rob?) answered loads of my questions, and let me watch as he did the service. The work was carried out very throughly, and he even cleaned the engine cover and airbox!
                  He then showed me under the car and pointed out some of the stuff I had been asking about.

Very polite, very pleasant, and very good prices! Would recommend to anyone! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
                  Last edited by blondster1983; 21-01-06, 04:41 PM.

Comment

I've been to the Romsey centre several times for servicing and general advice and they always have time for you.

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them.

Comment

Re: Watford: smartarse design - club sponsors, great rates!

Roadster Coupe. B. Today - 10/03/06. £285 (This included a Pipercross filter). This was a very plesant experience and Rob at Watford took the time and trouble to go through everything with me and I learned a lot about Smart by just being able to talk while the work went on. Highly recommended. I wish Watford every sucess for the future. Dave.

Comment

I had a B service on a passion coupe last week at Watford. Easy drive out from Central London, great reception, arrived very early but they started straight away. Clean comfortable waiting area and very helpful guys working on the car.Charge was exactly as quoted. I now feel completely set free from Mercedes/Smart nightmares.
                        Thanks Smartarse. I'll be back.

Comment

Many many thanks to the team at Watford, especially Rob, for their excellent friendly service, advice, coffee and for sorting out a few issues on my cabby today - very expertly and patiently done yet at a very good rate!

Rock on Smartarse!

Comment

The Guys at Watford are unbelievely good at what they do...
                            They know everything smart related...
                            10 out of 10

ps. thanks for the coffee rob

Comment

Roadster Coupe in for a B+ front discs and rear tyres and MOT in Watford. Many thanks to Rob & team, really happy with the work and the price. will be back in the new year for colour coding.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X