No announcement yet.

smartarse design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: smartarse design - club sponsors, great rates!

100% score for service and attitude.

Had C service done a month ago on 4/2, and just completed 2150 mile trip around Europe.

Seen a few garages in my time, this one is worth going to, they KNOW what they are talking about. Hats off.....

Comment

Had my roadster done at watford a couple of weeks ago... it's about an hour drive there and another to my work and even though there's a smart garage 10 minutes away from my house, and another 5 minutes away from where i work i am glad i took it here. servicing was done very quickly and friendly. I'll be back... just didn't realise about the discount before going there... Doh!

Comment

Friendly people who know what theyre doing. well worth the trip from Brighton...

Comment

Just had my B service at the Watford branch, Rob done the job for me. No complaints at all, top guy, top job. Sure my car is way faster now! And the biggest bonus is that i am walking normally due to the fact that Merc didn't get to bend me over and take my pants down as part of the usual servicing routine.

Comment

Originally posted by Landy
            ....... And the biggest bonus is that i am walking normally due to the fact that Merc didn't get to bend me over and take my pants down as part of the usual servicing routine.
            While I know smartarse is excellent, your biggest bonus is most confusing.
            Are you saying Merc does something to make your ass smart?

Comment

Originally posted by Alsmart View Post
              While I know smartarse is excellent, your biggest bonus is most confusing.
              Are you saying Merc does something to make your ass smart?
              Nope i'm saying the biggest bonus of using SAD is not to be ripped off by Merc which is what happens moments after they hand you a bill!

P.s. If a mod or anyone else knows how to convey the same message in more polite or "spit" more P.C. terms, be my guest!
              Last edited by Messerschmitt Owner; 26-01-07, 04:51 PM. Reason: being more pc - without mentions of the word that goes after spit...

Comment

Re: smartarse design

I thought i had posted about my other services but i haven't... had an A service done in august perfect as always and they even have wi-fi in the lounge now so i can work from there if i need to. The service as always was fast friendly and cheaper than merc.

also been in for a clutch diagnostic and adjustment and was done very quickly.

Comment

Had a B Service and TIK Pipe upgrade in early august. Usual tip top service.

Comment

I travel all the way from Brighton.. top service, really know what theyre doing, good prices, wi-fi is cool...

Luvvem

Comment

A big up from me for this company. Not only do they service your car, they provide profuse amounts of tea and offers of bacon rolls!

sorted

Plus of course Mike's kinda cute

Comment

Originally posted by ykciv1 View Post
                        Very good. Very very good.
                        ABSOLUTELY-:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Comment

Originally posted by HOT-TODDY View Post
                          ABSOLUTELY-:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
                          Actually these stars are for Smartarse................. They deserve it.
                          Now that I have wasted time looking at the website I shall go and play with my trains!!fftopic: :jacked:

Comment

Please keep this forum free of chat.

Chatter has been moved HERE

Comment

my 3rd service in a year with SAD watford. Once again it's a B service due to the remap and what not and boy did she need it.

I've had problems with high idling every since my jaunt in Wales, and the car has felt unresponsive and more underpowered than it usually does.

It got so bad i've even started considering my options on what to get to replace it.

I mentioned the symptoms to SAD and asked if they thought if maybe the clutch was on it's way out or if i'd cracked the turbo, Rob said that it just sounded like it needed a service, and boy was he right.

They performed the B service, adjusted the clutch and informed me of a cracked air-con hose, which mercedes have since been notified of, so that's been added to the leak fix on the 29th december.

I gotta say she's running great again, responsive, nippy, idling sounds fine, no pulsing, doesn't sound like a cow with a blocked nose when driving anymore, gear changes are improved.

Once again, top service from friendly knowledgeable people! And at a reasonable enough rate to make the 80 mile round trip worth it.

Still recommended by yours truly!

Comment

I had a b service the other week.

Went up SRUS few days later, Up on the ramp and clutch is loose, induction hose in wrong place and need 2 new rear tyers.

Why wernt i told this at Smart arse watford ???

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X