X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like this
    Attached Files

Comment

The bulb pictured is the same as fitted to 450 fortwos. Hamfisted people have in the past, forced them in crossing the filaments with their intended circuits. The result has been transmission selection problems.

Comment

and the transmission problem should manifest like changing a bit harder sometimes the gear and when selecting the gear it gets like a hard push? or selecting harder the gear in a hill and the engine will die?

Comment

because i checked something today again at the car and what i noticed it was that if you remember what i said with the short lights used in the city i have rear right side light working but when i press the brake doesn.t become brighter and the bulb has one filament. the left one doesn.t have any light and becomes on just when i press the brake and it.s brighter then the tight one and the bulb has 2 filaments...what i have to use to be everything normal which type of bulbs i have to use? that guy after he said he "fixed" the light he put me that bulb with 2 filaments he changed the place where you fit the bulb in...the right one didn.t got touched...so right one i have no brake, left one light.s just when i press the brake...any ideas?

Comment

Confirm:

Rear sides are both lit (dimly at 5watts) with sidelights turned on
            Keep sidelights on, press brake pedal and confirm both left and right light up (brightly at 26watts)
            Keep brakes depressed, turn sidelights off, left and right brake lights should be lighting (brightly at 21watts)

Any different behaviour is obviously wrong, check out, repair (or replace/refit bulbs) and test again

Comment

Originally posted by bunduc.alexandru23 View Post
              and the transmission problem should manifest like changing a bit harder sometimes the gear and when selecting the gear it gets like a hard push? or selecting harder the gear in a hill and the engine will die?

Transmission selection problems of the type that first and reverse gears will not engage!

Comment

i knewed already that the light.s are not lighting how they should...my question it was where it can be the problem and which bulb i have to use double filament single filament that can light brighter when braking...

Comment

Originally posted by bunduc.alexandru23 View Post
                  i knewed already that the light.s are not lighting how they should...my question it was where it can be the problem and which bulb i have to use double filament single filament that can light brighter when braking...
                  You need one as shown above ie a twin filament

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X