Audiobull's smart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Audiobull's smart

Isn't the damaged part of the screen normally under bodywork? If so, it couldn't have suffered that during road use - leaving you wide open to allegations of a fraudulent claim?

Comment

whats fraudulent about it?

normally a policy covers broken glass. and the only exception is deliberate damage which this was not. (direct line policy documentation - others may be different)

to be safe, just say it was parked in the garage and an item fell off the shelf onto it (the truth)

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

Originally posted by problemchild1976 View Post
        whats fraudulent about it?
        Originally posted by audiobull
        no insurance yet
        Because no insurance was in place at the time of damage.
        Retrospective insurance claims are fraudulent.

Comment

its not going to happen Thrumbleux so do not get your knickers in a twist

if i thought i was going to get accused of fraud trust me i would not have joined this forum!!!

Mods please delete entire thread. not worth the hassle sharing. i did think this was an open community.

Comment

Originally posted by audiobull View Post
            its not going to happen Thrumbleux so do not get your knickers in a twist
            I'm not.
            I answered a posted question - that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrumbleux View Post
              Because no insurance was in place at the time of damage.
              Retrospective insurance claims are fraudulent.
              but thats not what you were talking about here........

Originally posted by Thrumbleux View Post
              Isn't the damaged part of the screen normally under bodywork? If so, it couldn't have suffered that during road use - leaving you wide open to allegations of a fraudulent claim?
              you were saying its fraudulent because it couldn't have been suffered on the road..... i was commenting on this really.....

but yes, the car isn't insured so he can't claim ... as he has no insurance

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X